Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2010, 01:50 PM

Re: How To Hug A Baby

I must say that no dog of whatever size or demeanour should be left unattended with any child of any age.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2010, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
Why is it, when I want a thread to go on, it doesn't but one that was a mistake does.
Just the luck of the draw Joan, . . this is a good thread IMO and we all have our own opinions over the subject in discussion.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2010, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
Just the luck of the draw Joan, . . this is a good thread IMO and we all have our own opinions over the subject in discussion.
but I don't want this site to get like Dogsey does some times. Sorry Azz and I must confess, I get in it hot and heavy as well but there is always alot of hard feelings when people don't look at both sides of a subject.

edit: I must add, no one loves a good discussion better than me, I hunt them down but when it comes to dogs it always goes astray.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2010, 03:20 PM

We all have our own opinions, and I for one respect others opinions, how I see it, and how someone will see it can be very different....Does not necessarily make one person right and one wrong...
nero
Central Scotland

01-02-2010, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Moli ->
We all have our own opinions, and I for one respect others opinions, how I see it, and how someone will see it can be very different....Does not necessarily make one person right and one wrong...
Quite right Moli, . . this is a forum and forums are a place to discuss things, . . we all have our opinions on subjects and it would be a dull world indeed if we all agreed.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2010, 05:32 PM

Fine and dandy but I don't want it to be my thread.
buzzie
USA

01-02-2010, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Moli ->
You're right Pat. I don't know if you read the entire thread but someone was laughed at just for giving a different opinion. Like I said before when it comes to dogs, we are not the nice adults we usually are.
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2010, 06:12 PM

It take it you`re having a pop at me? Any particular reason -or just in a bit of a mood.
This forum is obviously not for the likes of me.
bye
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2010, 01:50 AM

This forum is obviously not for the likes of me.
bye
I hope no one is going to fall out on this forum

I am sure we are all old and wise enough to listen to each others point of view, say our piece and move on without taking offence..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2010, 01:58 AM

Buzzie I have seen the pictures before and for some reason they reminded me of the Welsh legend of Gelert....

''the faithful hound of Prince Llywelyn.
According to the story the Prince returns from a hunting trip to find his dog, Gelert, covered in blood, his son's cradle overturned, and no sign of his son. Filled with anger and grief he draws his sword against the dog. As Gelert dies, the sound of a baby crying comes from behind the overturned cradle and there Llywelyn finds his son unharmed and the bloody body of a huge wolf next to him. Gelert had killed the wolf as it tried to attack Llywelyn's son. From that day onwards Llywelyn never speaks again. Filled with remorse, he buries Gelert in a meadow nearby.''

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/whatsinan...ddgelert.shtml

Lovely Pictures Claire

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top