Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

09-02-2013, 05:27 PM

Re: Angels and demons

There is no doubt strange things do happen, they couldn't come much stranger than the things we experienced in our previous property, and which were witnessed by quite a number of different people over the years. But I much prefer to believe science will come up with an explanation for everything eventually.
Telescopic
Eastbourne uk
Telescopic is male  Telescopic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by Willow ->
I don't mean this unkindly but I think you need to get medical help; I believe you are suffering from some sort of delusion, even if you don't realise it.
I think it was a bit below the belt for you to say that i need medical help. We all have opinions but sometimes it is best to keep certain opinions to oneself . I am certainly not suffering from any delusions or need any medical help i would never say what you said even if i was thinking it . It has saddened me .
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2013, 04:56 AM

I have often experienced a feeling of de javu and someone told me that I'd subconciously thought about what I planned to do then when actually doing it got the feeling that I'd been there, done that before, but I dunno, it still seems/feels uncanny.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2013, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Telescopic ->
I think it was a bit below the belt for you to say that i need medical help. We all have opinions but sometimes it is best to keep certain opinions to oneself . I am certainly not suffering from any delusions or need any medical help i would never say what you said even if i was thinking it . It has saddened me .
I felt the same way. No need for that remark at all. It has still affected my mood...
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 03:03 PM

Do any of you believe in Ghosts? I do, and if you are interested you can log onto this link, who is my friend Ron Bowers, who is a Physic Photographer.

www.nightwatchmanchronicles.com/RonBowers.htm -
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 03:17 PM

I've had a few encounters in my time, some of which still make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up just thinking about them, some were helpful. When my Dad was buried he sent a message which was a sign that he hadn't lost his sense of humour, but scared the gravedigger!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 03:34 PM

Yes Susie - I'm a believer of the afterlife.
I hold the belief that when there are recurring sightings such as in an old building or theatre, the sighting is like a video, playing the image again and again... Its a strong 'memory' being played and some people tune into that.
In these particular instances it is not a 'ghost' as such..
Its known as the 'stone tape theory' - its a belief I have held for many years but only recently discovered there is a term for it....
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

19-04-2013, 04:00 PM

Isn't this topic in the wrong section?

Our previous home was one of the most 'haunted' in the UK for a while, we had weird activity daily. In spite of the craziest things happening we still don't believe there is anything that science won't be able to explain, if not now, one day.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 05:14 PM

One night my Mother, she was into spiritualism, made the family sit at a round table which had a single leg with three feet at the base, (shaped like the devils feet). We all had to place our hands on the table with fingers spread so that all our hands touch the person next to them.

No words were spoken but the table started to rock back and forth.
As the temperature dropped my Mother told me to leave the table, I was the youngest, then my sisters in age order until only my parents were sat at the table which was still rocking. Eventually my Father got up and left the table shortly followed by my Mother. The table carried on rocking for over five minutes which gave me goose bumps and still does as I now recall it.

What caused it I do not know but it certainly made me think about spirits being all around us my Mother used to tell us, each person has a guardian angel and they were watching over us.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

19-04-2013, 05:21 PM

The problem with a seance is - you cant be sure 'whos there'. In that form also, we are capable of more than we know. Did a seance once in my teens, we had moved a large glass bowl of fruit, it was 'very' heavy. Suddenly this bowl raised up quite high then gently back to the table, the 3 of us (other 2 in their 20's) witnessed it....

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top