Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2013, 10:00 AM

Re: Local man abducted

Originally Posted by Annie Jack ->
Thanks to a description from the other potential victim who let the two suspects drive his truck the day before Tim disappeared, the suspect with the AMBITION tattoo on his wrist was arrested today in Toronto. The other suspect is still at large, and Tim has not yet been found.

I fear that after such a length of time that has passed, they are now looking for a body rather than the person.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2013, 01:17 PM

Thanks to a description from the other potential victim who let the two suspects drive his truck the day before Tim disappeared, the suspect with the AMBITION tattoo on his wrist was arrested today in Toronto. The other suspect is still at large, and Tim has not yet been found.
That is awful, it isn't looking good is it. Poor man and his family must be going through the mill.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2013, 07:14 PM

The burned remains of Tim's body have been found, on a farm belonging to the first suspect. Tim's truck was found in a large tow trailer parked at the suspect's mother's home. The suspect's lawyer states his client is shocked at the charges and "100% innocent".

I'm just sickened. Steal a truck... happens all the time. Why, why, why abduct and kill the owner? Thank God the wife and child weren't also grabbed and harmed, that's all I can say.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2013, 07:19 PM

The burned remains of Tim's body have been found, on a farm belonging to the first suspect. Tim's truck was found in a large tow trailer parked at the suspect's mother's home. The suspect's lawyer states his client is shocked at the charges and "100% innocent".

I'm just sickened. Steal a truck... happens all the time. Why, why, why abduct and kill the owner? Thank God the wife and child weren't also grabbed and harmed, that's all I can say.
Oh Sue darlin' - that's so sad, albeit not unexpected. As you will have seen from my earlier contribution I did say that the Police would be looking for the body.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2013, 07:37 PM

So sorry to hear that Annie - just too awful ...
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2013, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Oh Sue darlin' - that's so sad, albeit not unexpected. As you will have seen from my earlier contribution I did say that the Police would be looking for the body.
Yes, I did see that Geoff. With each day that passed it was less likely Tim was safe. The second man hasn't been arrested yet.

First suspect is named as Dellen Millard, the grandson of Carl Millard, who founded Millardair here in Canada. Media says Dellen is a skilled pilot himself. Lots of good press over the years on his grandfather and also his father, Wayne, who ran the company til he passed away Dec. 2012. Dellen is now the company CEO. He can easily afford to buy such a vehicle as the one stolen, and in fact already owns an identical truck in red.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2013, 08:36 PM

Sorry to hear the sad news Sue.
I wonder what the story will be .. surely not just for the truck.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2013, 09:20 PM

So sorry to hear that news Sue - so tragic
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2013, 01:31 PM

Its tragic and very 'strange' in nature .....
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2013, 09:42 PM

So many lives ruined, for what? There's something weird about the whole thing. So sad.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top