Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2013, 03:25 PM

Re: Tatooed women are more promiscuous - research?

Originally Posted by mothballs ->
Not much danger of that ... I have if at first you don't succeed, try, try again ... tattooed on my forehead in indelible ink.
Oh Gawd -
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 08:05 AM

I went out with a bird with tattoos, it was obvious she wanted sex, it was written all over her.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I went out with a bird with tattoos, it was obvious she wanted sex, it was written all over her.
Nice one .
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 01:44 PM

The appeal of tattoos has always surprised me amongst women.
I don't have tattoos and would never consider them or piercings of any kinds either for that matter.

If men want them that's fine by me but I've seen some really gross, offensive tattoos and wondered what kind of moron want F and C swearwords and filth permanently plastered on easily-seen parts of the body?!

I also remember a bloke at a disco I did many years ago with a spider's web across his whole face complete with a spider in the hairline.

He was quite a nice, well educated bloke but he was unemployed, despite a good Uni degree in some kind of science as I remember, because of how he looked.

People do fear men with obvious tattoos although it's illogical and he'd never get a customer-facing role so why do that to yourself?

That's how I feel about women with tattoos too - why do they feel the need to follow the herd?

Yes, I suppose some tattoos can be nice but I know someone who's wife has an entire hunting scene with a pack of hounds and huntsmen all over her back and upper arms.
Why?!! stevmk2
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 01:59 PM

Cant answer the question ... it does 'seem' to be follow the rest of them, especially the 'celebs' ..... Pitiful really ....
mindbender
Broome, western australia
mindbender is male 

09-06-2013, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by stevmk2 ->
The appeal of tattoos has always surprised me amongst women.
I don't have tattoos and would never consider them or piercings of any kinds either for that matter.

If men want them that's fine by me but I've seen some really gross, offensive tattoos and wondered what kind of moron want F and C swearwords and filth permanently plastered on easily-seen parts of the body?!

I also remember a bloke at a disco I did many years ago with a spider's web across his whole face complete with a spider in the hairline.

He was quite a nice, well educated bloke but he was unemployed, despite a good Uni degree in some kind of science as I remember, because of how he looked.

People do fear men with obvious tattoos although it's illogical and he'd never get a customer-facing role so why do that to yourself?

That's how I feel about women with tattoos too - why do they feel the need to follow the herd?

Yes, I suppose some tattoos can be nice but I know someone who's wife has an entire hunting scene with a pack of hounds and huntsmen all over her back and upper arms.
Why?!! stevmk2
oh ho - I can guess that one!!
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2013, 09:51 AM

I can't BM could you please enlighten, and don't understand putting them on parts of your own body that you can't see. 1 or 2 that can be covered up if necessarry but there was a couple in front of me at the supermarket he was about 5'3" tall rotund and his face and neck as well as arms were covered and he'd a gold dangly earing, she was a bit smaller just as fat, probably mid 20's he looked a bit older, she had lots of tattoos as well, the both looked ugly, but that was to me they obviously thought they looked stunning. It takes all sorts to make a world good job we're not all the same.
mindbender
Broome, western australia
mindbender is male 

10-06-2013, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
I can't BM could you please enlighten, and don't understand putting them on parts of your own body that you can't see. 1 or 2 that can be covered up if necessarry but there was a couple in front of me at the supermarket he was about 5'3" tall rotund and his face and neck as well as arms were covered and he'd a gold dangly earing, she was a bit smaller just as fat, probably mid 20's he looked a bit older, she had lots of tattoos as well, the both looked ugly, but that was to me they obviously thought they looked stunning. It takes all sorts to make a world good job we're not all the same.
huntsmen get very very excited about dogs and other huntsmen and they can use their crops with wild excitement and ferocity in the most unusual places - OMG the mind boggles - please ladies shade your thoughts!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

10-06-2013, 01:38 PM

Is it me - that just dont get yer drift ......

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top