Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2014, 12:51 PM

Re: Happy Easter everyone

Do they celebrate Easter in Korea? Our elder daughter is in Seoul to talk at an international conference on education. She's also taking a few days at her own expense to do some sightseeing. A bit of a change from Manchester!!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 06:50 AM

Good morning all !

Has the Easter Bunny brought you all lots of eggs?

I had a surprise delivery of a parcel containing 3 truckles of rather special cheeses which was, for me anyway, infinitely preferable to chocolate! I shall enjoy sampling them later with a glass of port.
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good morning all !

Has the Easter Bunny brought you all lots of eggs?

I had a surprise delivery of a parcel containing 3 truckles of rather special cheeses which was, for me anyway, infinitely preferable to chocolate! I shall enjoy sampling them later with a glass of port.
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2014, 01:51 PM

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes, I live in hope.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top