Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2014, 09:39 AM

Re: Certified MILF Bumpersticker

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
If your going to deface your vehicle with a sticker, why use an acronym?, no one will know what it means, unless you are on your way to a Cryptology conference.

I agree with you Spittie, I certainly wouldn't have had a clue what it meant.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2014, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Deepwater ->
Just a thought, this lady with the MILF sticker might be a looker, maybe you should not pass by.
Lol ... Looker is a surname in my family tree

gt gt grandfather ... William Looker
Deepwater
vietnam
Deepwater is male 

26-06-2014, 11:00 AM

What can I say, a witty answer passes me by but nice to know. Next time I say she's a looker, it might right in many ways.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2014, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Deepwater ->
What can I say, a witty answer passes me by but nice to know. Next time I say she's a looker, it might right in many ways.
You could well be right ... it's not as uncommon a name as I first thought and some of the descendants are DEFINITELY 'lookers'
BlunderWoman
New Member!
please delete this profile
BlunderWoman is female 

27-06-2014, 08:14 AM

I've always thought it was tacky.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2014, 07:41 AM

I've just come across this thread, being viewed this morning by Google Spider.

What woman would seriously have this sticker on her car? Also, who bought it for her ?
livmaltby
New Member!
Sheffield
livmaltby is female 

14-10-2014, 03:48 PM

Hi, I'm doing a short survey to find out about your views for my university design project. It will take 2 minutes and will only be used for my personal research! This would really really help me out and I would really appreciate you taking the time out to do it! Thanks in advance x
[link removed]
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2014, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by livmaltby ->
Hi, I'm doing a short survey to find out about your views for my university design project. It will take 2 minutes and will only be used for my personal research! This would really really help me out and I would really appreciate you taking the time out to do it! Thanks in advance x
[link removed]
Hello Liv

**Links to surveys or questionnaires are no longer allowed. Instead please post all questions into a thread (along with possible options if there are any) then anyone wishing to fill in the questionnaire can do so in the thread easily and quickly, eg, 1A, 2C, 3A, 4B etc

This way everyone can see the questions posted but also get a chance to see the 'results'. Additionally, email harvesting can not take place.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top