Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 07:53 PM

Re: Daily Tune - April 15

Originally Posted by Aafak ->
Congratulations Ginetta, you see the impossible can be achieved. Much enjoyed song choices also , so well done .

If you still like Italy , this is a little corner of Italy in the UK, set to a little music. When I was a lot younger a TV series was made there called "The Prisoner", posters on here will know what I am talking about. Do big white balls chase you where you live?

Yes Portmeirion is a fantastic place to visit Aafak.
So much to see and do.

http://www.portmeirion-village.com

You would feel at home Gia!
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 11:36 PM

Okay dokey. I will visit to Wales that
have a village that look Italian. Sound
and look nice to me. When I should arrive? Any best
time of year?
Aafak
The Black Country
Aafak is male 

15-04-2016, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Sea of Love .... from Izzy K ...... from Hawaii - my favorite Hawaii singer ... Israel Kamakawiwo'ole ... he's a good boy. Nicely singing.

.............and also Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Wonderful World... xxx

That was a good choice , looked him up and seems he has since died. However his legacy will live on in his music.

B/Cruisers has a link to Italy in Wales , not sure if the big balls are still about chasing and killing people, believe that was around 1967 and they came out of the sea

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top