Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2017, 07:39 PM

Re: Tara Palmer-Tompkinson

I liked her , so sad
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2017, 08:33 PM

Yes. Sad. She was only 45.

We used to joke about her, asking what exactly does she do?

But I wouldn't have kicked her out of bed.

I'm sure she'd have kicked me out, though.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2017, 10:34 PM

Sad news, a fun loving girl
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2017, 11:32 PM

Such a beautyfull personality and very energetic when well.

This sad news remends us to enjoy life and do as much as we can for ousrselves, and others, while still young in heart.

The time to sit watching TV is when we are 90 years of age

We are a long time dead.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2017, 11:50 PM

A minor celeb dies and suddenly there is a outpouring of grief, platitudes and pity. Her life though short wasn't exactly an advert for a fulfilling life. A £400 per day coke habit?
What is it with the British public fascination with the loves and lifes of people who have never really achieved anything? I did like this line from a Daily Mail report on her death,
She was one of the first celebrities to become a 'brand' for no apparent reason, effortlessly amassing a newspaper column, book deals and TV presenting gigs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4Y8Wy209Z
No doubt the grief whores are already piling flowers, cards and teddy bears on the pavement outside her flat.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
A minor celeb dies and suddenly there is a outpouring of grief, platitudes and pity. Her life though short wasn't exactly an advert for a fulfilling life. A £400 per day coke habit?
What is it with the British public fascination with the loves and lifes of people who have never really achieved anything? I did like this line from a Daily Mail report on her death,
No doubt the grief whores are already piling flowers, cards and teddy bears on the pavement outside her flat.
it is amazing the number of people ,many who are famous and in public life can not live without drugs

Tara at least gave pleasure to lots of people who loved reading about her and at least she did admit her habit and tried to ge help. And she is was no worse than many other
Celebrities, who can't act or sing and still become famoes and make tons of money as well

May she rest in peace.

PS
Don't you want flowers at your funeral?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 12:16 AM

It must be the pressure of being famous....having a privileged life must be really tough. But you are right, may she RIP
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

09-02-2017, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
It must be the pressure of being famous....having a privileged life must be really tough. But you are right, may she RIP
People who have a privileged life and are very rich as well, do seem to have problems
That is why they rely on drugs

I am privileged to be alive and ..I do not take drugs.
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 10:02 AM

I liked her, she had balls. Which is more than can be said for some keyboard commandos.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 11:16 AM

I liked her.

R.I.P

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top