Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 12:00 PM

Re: Shout it out: Brexit is good for us!

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Those in true power and control are simply NOT going to allow us to leave. By which I mean the unseen collective furthering their One World Government agenda using the thousands of Common Purpose lackeys (Freemasons etc), whom they have long since placed in key social roles, to do their bidding.

All there will be is a sham, a pretence of doing things when in reality we are still part of the EU and still following that agenda.

They will persist with this shambolic fudge for a few years and then allow a General Election to select a party that promises a 2nd referendum at which point they will have had 2+ years to indoctrinate everyone on how bad leaving the EU is. By that time they will have created lots of purposeful chaos, instigated the loss of many jobs and increased taxes.
The dumbed down populous will be clamouring to tick the "get back in the EU" box.

It's all so predictable.

We need to collectively see and understand that democracy does not exist. The 2-party politics system is a complete sham. it exists purely to placate the masses who would otherwise revolt.

Countries are owned and controlled by central banks and huge mega-profit organisations not by benevolent groups of people looking for world peace and stability.

The network of companies is huge, they are inter-linked and their people are entrenched in key positions throughout society including healthcare, the police, the judiciary, government and the world "authorities" like the CDC, WTO, FDA and so on.

Arguing about BrExit and Tories vs Loonies is TBH futile.
I for one ,agree with all of that Realist. Well said, and there are many more in this country that think the same.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 12:44 PM

We all have different opinions on what will happen because of Brexit but, unless we have a crystal ball, none of us really know!

Thank you for the link Ruthio I enjoyed reading it and I am sure that any good psychologist would say " That is the sort of report that will much improve Britain's chances when they leave to EU"

There has been much research into how positive thinking achieves positive results and they believe it works! Sadly many Remainers are desperate to prove their vote would have been the best...... but they would be a lot better employed in encouraging positive thinking. Why?

1) Because positive thinking makes people work better, so negotiating deals would go smoother.

2) If we adopt the attitude that Britain will fail... then it certainly will!

3) If people all pull in the same direction, there is a far stronger ability to succeed...... so seeing as Brexit is going to happen, not supporting it just shows that people are more interested in proving them selves to have been right, than trying to support this country and it's decision to leave.

When we were fighting the war, how many newspapers were printing that life would be awful and we had no chance of winning? If they had the strong British people may have still been in the EU... under German rule!

If everybody stopped looking on the black side and got on with contributing to a positive approach, our chances of success will be far greater!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 12:47 PM

They will persist with this shambolic fudge for a few years and then allow a General Election to select a party that promises
You could be talking any political process in this or any other country come to think of it. When have politicos ever delivered on promises?

We need to collectively see and understand that democracy does not exist. The 2-party politics system is a complete sham. it exists purely to placate the masses who would otherwise revolt.
We have a delegated democracy. We put our faith in politicians who promise to represent our interests. On the other thread members ascertained that all politicians do is lie. Those politicians are just as polarised about brexit as the UK population.

Countries are owned and controlled by central banks and huge mega-profit organisations not by benevolent groups of people looking for world peace and stability.

The network of companies is huge, they are inter-linked and their people are entrenched in key positions throughout society including healthcare, the police, the judiciary, government and the world "authorities" like the CDC, WTO, FDA and so on.
Money makes the world go around. But there are huge groups of people who are motivated by benevolence and seeking peace. There are counter groups who want to conquer and divide. Somewhere there is a balance or we would be in a constant state of war.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->

When we were fighting the war, how many newspapers were printing that life would be awful and we had no chance of winning? If they had the strong British people may have still been in the EU... under German rule!
We are not at war Twink. But what the newspapers printed here had no influence on the outcome of WWII. That was down to those in power. At that time the old establishment was in control and we had an empire spanning continents. That war changed the old order but we have had peace in Europe since then purely because countries have been united and have worked together peacefully. The two ingredients considered necessary for peace between countries were democracy and affluence. Those are the principles that laid the foundations of the EU we see today.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
We are not at war Twink. But what the newspapers printed here had no influence on the outcome of WWII. That was down to those in power. At that time the old establishment was in control and we had an empire spanning continents. That war changed the old order but we have had peace in Europe since then purely because countries have been united and have worked together peacefully. The two ingredients considered necessary for peace between countries were democracy and affluence. Those are the principles that laid the foundations of the EU we see today.
Sorry I cant agree with you. We may have had stronger politicians, but we also had stronger people who, despite many of the down sides of war, adopted a positive belief that we could win. I am not sure we could do that again now, and it isn't all the politicians fault, it is the fact that the British people are becoming weaker and less able to face adversity.

All of Europe could still have affluence and democracy, but that doesn't mean we all have to live by the same rules. We could still maintain good relationships with Europe, even if we choose to leave..... except the rest of the EU are angry that one of it's members chose to leave..... I wonder why?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 03:16 PM

Those in true power and control are simply NOT going to allow us to leave. By which I mean the unseen collective furthering their One World Government agenda using the thousands of Common Purpose lackeys (Freemasons etc), whom they have long since placed in key social roles, to do their bidding.

All there will be is a sham, a pretence of doing things when in reality we are still part of the EU and still following that agenda.

They will persist with this shambolic fudge for a few years and then allow a General Election to select a party that promises a 2nd referendum at which point they will have had 2+ years to indoctrinate everyone on how bad leaving the EU is. By that time they will have created lots of purposeful chaos, instigated the loss of many jobs and increased taxes.
The dumbed down populous will be clamouring to tick the "get back in the EU" box.

It's all so predictable.

Arguing about BrExit and Tories vs Loonies is TBH futile.
I can well believe it. Already, we see Hammond putting the first things in place whilst May is away on holiday.

As I have said before, if the Conservatives don't get us out of the EU completely by 2019, as they promised, they will have lost at least one lifetime Tory voter. In fact, again as I have said before, I will see no point in voting at all as we shall clearly no longer have a democracy in this country.

I'm not sure about the 'indoctrination of the people into believing that the EU is good for us'. On the contrary, as more and more third world locusts flood in to the country, and as more and more EU diktats are made to our disadvantage, I feel that people will become increasingly Eurosceptic. Sadly, that won't make any difference by then.

Fortunately, I shall no longer be here!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Oh, the EU have kept the peace, have they?

Nothing to do with NATO, then?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

29-07-2017, 03:19 PM

...except the rest of the EU are angry that one of it's members chose to leave..... I wonder why?
You mean 'its primary cash cow'!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

29-07-2017, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Oh, the EU have kept the peace, have they?

Nothing to do with NATO, then?
The US created both NATO and the EU (via the marshall plan & post war political interference). All part of their new role as World Policeman post WWII. The EU is a US creation. So with the new trade deal we really are going back to the mother ship...
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

29-07-2017, 04:08 PM

Sorry I cant agree with you. We may have had stronger politicians, but we also had stronger people who, despite many of the down sides of war, adopted a positive belief that we could win. I am not sure we could do that again now, and it isn't all the politicians fault, it is the fact that the British people are becoming weaker and less able to face adversity.

All of Europe could still have affluence and democracy, but that doesn't mean we all have to live by the same rules. We could still maintain good relationships with Europe, even if we choose to leave..... except the rest of the EU are angry that one of it's members chose to leave..... I wonder why?
Chamberlain was an appeaser. Churchill was shouted down at the start. It's only later that things changed. The politicians are tasked with running the country, we delegate that task to them. We have our say in the voting booth.

we had the influence to change things when we sat at the table. Leaving is just throwing the toys out of the pram in a fit of patriotic pique. But then we have never been very adult when dealing with the EU. We should have been the ones in the driving seat. Instead we have always been the naughty kid at the back of the class.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top