Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2019, 03:28 PM

Re: Victim Or Widow?

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->

She loves the F word, doesn't she?
Yes, I think it's what actors resort to when they can't act.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2019, 07:06 PM

I was starting to find, ‘The Widow’, a bit tedious. I won’t miss it as half the time with all the flashbacks, you don’t know what’s going on.
I am finding the way Kate Beckinsale speaks, sounds a bit put on.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2019, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I was starting to find, ‘The Widow’, a bit tedious. I won’t miss it as half the time with all the flashbacks, you don’t know what’s going on.
I am finding the way Kate Beckinsale speaks, sounds a bit put on.
And she walks like a robot.

I stuck it out to the end but what a load of rubbish really. That bit where she was escaping he gunmen through the market, the other guy (no idea who he was) rang her and said, 'I am walking towards you' ..... 'Where are you?'

Next minute he picked her up outside the entrance, even though he didn't know where she was.

And what was all that end bit about in the Welsh shack??

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top