Join for free
Page 33 of 62 « First < 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2017, 12:30 PM

Re: Artangel Bistro And Wine Bar Now Open In A Town By You!!

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Angel darlin' I wasn't intending to take my cauldron anywhere, its too big and when full (which it is) too heavy to carry very far. There's enough of the stem in it to last several days, not withstanding I sometimes have two platefuls at one sitting.
Good for you! UJ. At least your eating good wholesome food.
We are actually serving Hot Pot and Bubble and Squeak both with a difference on Mondays and Fridays in Desperate Dan sized bowls with a spoon!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2017, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Well ... I did screw the bed to the floor and tied bricks to the cats tails just in case but - either the storm has passed or it hasn't arrived yet!

Have some furniture to move today so need to build up some energy - a full Irish and a large plate of toast with marmalade, please.
ST, l hope you were well looked after yesterday, it was my day off. I needed it, l have been rushed off my feet lately!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

14-09-2017, 12:38 PM

I would like to announce that we are doing an 'An Evening with Absinthe', for those that can hack it!
I always think it's nice to do something for the local alcoholics. It can't be fun drinking meths all the time!! Anyway, come along.

We are having an arm wrestling competition too and who can drink the most Absinthe without collapsing competition.
It will be such fun and more exciting than Bingo!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2017, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Good for you! UJ. At least your eating good wholesome food.
We are actually serving Hot Pot and Bubble and Squeak both with a difference on Mondays and Fridays in Desperate Dan sized bowls with a spoon!!

What??? - no cow pie??? - disappointed Angel darlin'
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2017, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I would like to announce that we are doing an 'An Evening with Absinthe', for those that can hack it!
I always think it's nice to do something for the local alcoholics. It can't be fun drinking meths all the time!! Anyway, come along.

We are having an arm wrestling competition too and who can drink the most Absinthe without collapsing competition.
It will be such fun and more exciting than Bingo!

One Tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor!!!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2017, 09:57 PM

Been to the cinema tosee "Victoria and Abdul" - am now starving - any chance of Chicken Passanda with Lemon rice, a peshwari naan and a glass of Tiger Beer, please?
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2017, 10:14 PM

Just putting another record on the jukebox - any requests?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2017, 11:37 PM

Brenda Lee - Teach me tonight !!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2017, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Brenda Lee - Teach me tonight !!
Nah -
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

16-09-2017, 07:50 AM

Hey - never heard that one before - it's good!!

Gasman - any of the late, great Johnny Cash in that Juke Box?

Artangel - a full Irish with lots of toast and marrmalade and a large pot of Barry's would be good.

Glad to read that your daughter is safe, you must have been really worried when reports of the bombing came in.

Page 33 of 62 « First < 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top