Join for free
Page 33 of 370 « First < 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 11:29 AM

Re: Post your daily exercise routine

Yes Floydy, that's me on the extreme right. The smiley guy.

A smell of Autumn in the air this morning and the other clue was running over acorns every time I passed an Oak Tree. Quite a few baby Rabbits huddled on the verge, I suppose they're getting used to seeing me pass by and know that I won't harm them. I decided to take the canal towpath this morning even though the grass was still wet from yesterday's rain, it bumps it up to Ten miles but running at a steady pace I was feeling good. I didn't really notice my shoes getting wet, it was just nice to lose myself in the countryside. Mrs Fox and me have been having a bumpy ride over the last few days, and I was on the verge of bogging off for a week to clear my head (and get some nice running done over fresh ground) maybe stay at a Travelodge. Llandudno would have been my preferred retreat, but I caved in just like I always do.....I envy all those who live alone.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Yes Floydy, that's me on the extreme right. The smiley guy.

A smell of Autumn in the air this morning and the other clue was running over acorns every time I passed an Oak Tree. Quite a few baby Rabbits huddled on the verge, I suppose they're getting used to seeing me pass by and know that I won't harm them. I decided to take the canal towpath this morning even though the grass was still wet from yesterday's rain, it bumps it up to Ten miles but running at a steady pace I was feeling good. I didn't really notice my shoes getting wet, it was just nice to lose myself in the countryside. Mrs Fox and me have been having a bumpy ride over the last few days, and I was on the verge of bogging off for a week to clear my head (and get some nice running done over fresh ground) maybe stay at a Travelodge. Llandudno would have been my preferred retreat, but I caved in just like I always do.....I envy all those who live alone.
Sorry to hear that things are a bit rocky at the moment pal. Hope things get sorted out
It's always a good thing to have some time to yourself to either get away or think things over. You've got your running and I love some "me" time at the gym.
Take care bud
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 03:36 PM

Yesterday's trip to Beverley to sample a few ales at the new Wetherspoon's tavern and other watering holes was wet but enjoyable. Watched Avengers Ensemble later on and woke up this morning with a clear head and raring to go.

My last session before I begin my final three weeks to reach the climax of the title of this journal was a straightforward but taxing legs session. All went to plan with the machines had been repaired as well so with the quads, calves and hams bloated out nicely I even threw in a bit of cardio as a grand finale…

Sunday 4/9/16 – Legs:

1. Incline press:
20x150 w/u
16x200
16x250
10x300

2. Hack squat:
12x100
10x150
8x200
4x240

3. Seated leg press:
20x150
16x180
16x200

4. Calf press:
24x160
20x160
15x160

5. Seated ham curls:
12x75
8x80
5x85

6. Extensions:
12x100
12x100
12x100

7. Good girls:
33x60
21x60
14x60

8. Bad girls:
24x60
18x60
17x60

9. Ab crunch:
20x60
10x70
10x75
10x80
20x50

10. Treadmill:
10 minutes going up and down the inclines reaching 15% for a few minutes, ending with fast 7.2 km/m walk at the end.

Time: 1hr. 5mins.

Visit to the old dear at the home now followed by some hoovering as per the Post-It before the OH shuffles in after Tesco's later.

Tomorrow will be a light-ish upper body session. Hope your enjoying your weekends
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

07-09-2016, 05:09 PM

I'll give these write-ups a raincheck I think. Not enough people bothered about exercising it seems, so not worries I'll stick to posting them in my more suitable fitness forum.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I'll give these write-ups a raincheck I think. Not enough people bothered about exercising it seems, so not worries I'll stick to posting them in my more suitable fitness forum.
Oh FGS !!!
Not another 'bloke' on this site having a hissy fit ?

sheeesh !

Must be the weather
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Oh FGS !!!

sheeesh !

Must be the weather
Never mind Rach, you've still got me......:
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Never mind Rach, you've still got me......:

Seriously ... WTF is the matter with all you guys today ?

I don't mean you 'fit' chaps ... I'm generalising.

Wots goin on ???
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

07-09-2016, 09:35 PM

Oh FGS !!!

sheeesh !

Must be the weather
WHAAAT??! LOLOL!
Rachel, you misunderstand, my dear.
I was merely asking if anyone is still interested in my posting my write up, no hissy fit anywhere I can see
Everything's cool, just a question that's all.
I guess you don't read people too well, eh?
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

07-09-2016, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
WHAAAT??! LOLOL!
Rachel, you misunderstand, my dear.
I was merely asking if anyone is still interested in my posting my write up, no hissy fit anywhere I can see
Everything's cool, just a question that's all.
I guess you don't read people too well, eh?

Wots this then .

Hissy fit ... ner ner ner
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

07-09-2016, 10:59 PM

Wots this then .

Hissy fit ... ner ner ner
Does anybody else understand what I'm trying to convey? It's not difficult, Rachel.

These reports are more suited to a fitness forum, that's all. Sounds logical to me

Page 33 of 370 « First < 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top