Join for free
Page 39 of 50 « First < 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 > Last »
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2015, 09:48 AM

Re: Mark's Poems & Prose

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Avoiding work!

So here I am again in a dangerously playful mood
One where I'm apt to stir things up which is rude
Of me in this day and age and on this particular site
As I've been in hot water more than once recently, and that ain't right

So what should I do to get out of this pending disaster?
Too tired to exercise as I did that yesterday and would it matter?
Don't think it would as my lack of energy is a contributing factor
I will have to breath deeply and think twice before I shatter
The peace of mind of the people wot visit this here place
Else I will be told off again by all and sundry and lose more face
Hell me chops has had a battering lately
I'll be needing a face lift next m8y
You are very wonderful and amazing man, with beautiful sensitive heart. if many people like you existed, surely the world would be a better place to live in
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2015, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
You are very wonderful and amazing man, with beautiful sensitive heart. if many people like you existed, surely the world would be a better place to live in
Fanks but that don't rhyme .

There is also the fact that some people have a wicked sense of humour . You have to read between the lines you know.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2015, 10:12 AM

Eh what?
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 09:08 PM

Oh come on Mark, give us some writings of inner passion on sultry nights. Words that will make a woman go weak at the knee's with words of love that will intoxicate her mind with sensual feelings that leave her gasping for air and endless fulfilment
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 09:42 PM

Oh come on Mark, give us some writings of inner passion on sultry nights. Words that will make a woman go weak at the knee's with words of love that will intoxicate her mind with sensual feelings that leave her gasping for air and endless fulfilment
I'm not built like that. I'm far more sexual than sensual. Always been that way. I don't tell a women I love her to get my wicked way, so I can't write stuff that is alien to me. Each to their own ... again.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 09:51 PM

I'm not built like that. I'm far more sexual than sensual. Always been that way. I don't tell a women I love her to get my wicked way, so I can't write stuff that is alien to me. Each to their own ... again.
There's a lovely, heartfelt poem somewhere on here ....

Just the one, mind !!! pmsl

yep it's still there ... seek and ye shall find
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 10:34 PM

Blimey ... reading these again brings back memories
Got to stop or I shall be a snivelling wreck all night
dukeofearl
south coast uk

03-08-2015, 10:47 PM

Alas I am a hopeless romantic and love a woman to be a temple of love which needs bringing alive with soft words and sensual touches until she comes alive, and her feelings overtaken by heady desires. Go on you can do it
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

03-08-2015, 11:01 PM

Try page 3 - One In A Million.

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...238#post384238

Scrubbed the rest of this reply as it was a bit too personal .
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

04-08-2015, 08:22 AM

Alas I am a hopeless romantic and love a woman to be a temple of love which needs bringing alive with soft words and sensual touches until she comes alive, and her feelings overtaken by heady desires. Go on you can do it
By all means YOU go ahead and write something. I will have to pass on this one . A romantic I ain't.

Page 39 of 50 « First < 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top