Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 02:26 AM

Re: Benidorm

Originally Posted by Honey ->
double dare ya!
So did you go look at that picture Honey.
It is there.
Or did you bottle out of it!
jaywalker
Hobart, Tasmania
jaywalker is female  jaywalker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 05:14 AM

I agree that the first few series wwere very funny. I loved those. I didn't know they'd made a new series as it hasn't arrived here in OZ. We've been to Benidorm and similar places and have to admit we've sen a lot of people like the characters in it.

I'll be interested to compare the new series. Often that happens - different writer, director etc and it's ruined.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
So did you go look at that picture Honey.
It is there.
Or did you bottle out of it!
I couldn't find my way in!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I couldn't find my way in!
Hi Honey.
Go down to the bottom of the forum home page and there is Cheeky Chat.
Click on that and then enter hahaha and then click on Cheeky Friendly Banter.
Then look at Cheeky Barbara cuddling up to me!

PS.
No jealousy now.
You here?
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 11:21 PM

off to check, brb!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2016, 01:09 PM

At first I watched it without fail, the format was new and very different to anything else on the box.

The characters were typical of some cringeworthy tourists that visit these places and it was great viewing.

Unfortunately it has died a death and the producers know it, that's why they've brought back the oracle(Johnny Vegas)as a last ditch attempt.

I still watch it for the odd laugh but more because I like to see if I can recognise anywhere.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2016, 02:21 PM

Has anyone noticed that the character of Pauline (Oracle's sister) has lost the accent she had before?

I'm not too keen on the two lads, Joey and Tyger. Bit too stupid for my liking.

Love Joyce, Mateo and Leslie, and new girl Amber. Still trying to warm to the new family with the not so ill father/father in law who wants to live with them.

Miss Liam. Not so keen either on the group who are in the hair salon, apart from the woman. She's always funny.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2016, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Did you get to see Sticky Vicky and Sexy Susan Shirley?
The items that came from where the sun don't shine was mind boggling.
Nice cat though!
We did go to see Sticky Vicky Boozercruiser but I have to say after seeing the first couple of things that she did there were people eager to get to the front to see her so I let them, saved my blushes.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2016, 03:42 PM

I saw her(Sticky Vicky) I was mentally scarred for life.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top