Join for free
Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 05:20 PM

Re: Oh No! Chuck Berry Has Died...

Music is food for the soul Tara you should try it.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Ehhhhhhhhhh? That ghastly noise was played on the Radio 4 news at 6am, what an unpleasant way to start my day!
I guess you are still living in the 1940's and listen to Vera Lynn and Klaus Wunderlich, Tarantula.
It certainly isn't the Beatles or The Stones you are listening to, because they wouldn't have existed - nor would hardly any other "modern" pop and rock bands - if it wasn't for Mr. Berry.

RIP Chuck Berry. He will be very sadly missed.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I think she means you're a grumpy so and so.

Do you like The Black Abbots?
LOL!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

19-03-2017, 05:52 PM

Tarantula - Do you continually behave in this way for attention or some kind of perverse effect? Whatever it is, I do believe you need to cheer yourself up sometimes - preferably by listening to a bit of rock 'n' roll music
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Tarantula - Do you continually behave in this way for attention or some kind of perverse effect? Whatever it is, I do believe you need to cheer yourself up sometimes - preferably by listening to a bit of rock 'n' roll music
I find a bit of The Sex Pistols livens one up....or NWA for attitude adjustment.....all thanks to Chuck Berry.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

19-03-2017, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I find a bit of The Sex Pistols livens one up....or NWA for attitude adjustment.....all thanks to Chuck Berry.
Sex Pistols - now that's more my generation...or was that The Who? (yet another "horrible noise" influenced by the great man Chuck).
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 06:00 PM

I'm of a similar opinion as you....I seriously doubt any music, with real attitude, would be around today without CB's influence....even RAP/Garage/etc.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I guess you are still living in the 1940's and listen to Vera Lynn and Klaus Wunderlich, Tarantula.
It certainly isn't the Beatles or The Stones you are listening to, because they wouldn't have existed - nor would hardly any other "modern" pop and rock bands - if it wasn't for Mr. Berry.

RIP Chuck Berry. He will be very sadly missed.
A pervert sadly missed? THAT IS SICK!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Can't say I ever rated him, he was no musician, no great singer ... no great talent !
Famous only because of one haunting guitar riff that was ever present in all his songs.
..Probably because you know absolutely ZERO about music.
You should join ranks with Tara - two miserable sods together.

RIP Chuck.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 09:58 PM

One of my all time favourites - stay in peace Chuck Berry.

Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top