Join for free
Page 4 of 15 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 08:53 PM

Re: Have you ever been attracted?

I give up....
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 08:58 PM

Surely carol meant have you ever fallen for someone on a forum once you've met them and established an attraction?

How could she mean anything else?

Or did you mean, carol, have you ever fallen for just the written word?

Crossed wires here?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Surely carol meant have you ever fallen for someone on a forum once you've met them and established an attraction?

Crossed wires here?
ruthio, I presumed, it was falling for the written word?
Carol, is happily married and l am sure she would never have agreed to meet them in real life?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->

Crossed wires here?
I think you are right Ruthio. After all I love all the men on here... but I would probably change my mind if I met them. They have the ability to be cheeky and funny on here.... but in real life I may have to resort to this!
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
I give up....
No, don't give up. It could be worse, you could have met me or Tpin for a date. Terry is a good singer and I can dance like Michael Jackson.
Oh, OK, so Terry can sing in the shower and I dance like a robot on steroids, but you get my drift.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I think you are right Ruthio. After all I love all the men on here... but I would probably change my mind if I met them. They have the ability to be cheeky and funny on here.... but in real life I may have to resort to this!
Errrm ...but Twinks, most of the men on here are married, so you changing your mind would never be an option!!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by gasman ->
No, don't give up. It could be worse, you could have met me or Tpin for a date. Terry is a good singer and I can dance like Michael Jackson.
Oh, OK, so Terry can sing in the shower and I dance like a robot on steroids, but you get my drift.
She has met me....a few times actually....and we spent over a week in company
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Yep I can vouch for that...she's orrible to me now,
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Errrm ...but Twinks, most of the men on here are married, so you changing your mind would never be an option!!
Thank god for that, there is only enough room for 2 in my bed.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

16-07-2017, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Yep I can vouch for that...she's orrible to me now,
How can you say that Terry, you know I love you really, but I promised your mum I wouldn't let you go sky diving!

Page 4 of 15 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top