Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 02:49 PM

Re: My most awful evening.

Hope you have good news today Carol, and that you soon have your hubby back home with you.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Carol, so sorry you're going through such a rotten time xx

Re your cough...if it's keeping you awake and preventing you from sleeping maybe Covonia Nighttime would help.
http://www.covonia.co.uk/products/ni...e-formula.html

It knocked son no.2 out for 9 hours!
He'd been coughing til 5 in the morning
And it helped lordruthio (and he's got COPD)
His cough lasted over a month.

If you saw your GP more than a week or so ago you should definitely go again imo things can deteriorate especially when you're under mental strain.
Benoline but not the non drowsy one
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 08:22 PM

Thanks everybody.

He was discharged this afternoon. The pain has completely gone now and all the tests/scans were nagative. It's a mystery.
He's got an outpatients appointment to have a camera up his urethra. He's going to like that!! (Not).

This last 24 hours has taken it out of me - I feel a wreck but very relieved to have him home again.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Thanks everybody.

He was discharged this afternoon. The pain has completely gone now and all the tests/scans were nagative. It's a mystery.
He's got an outpatients appointment to have a camera up his urethra. He's going to like that!! (Not).

This last 24 hours has taken it out of me - I feel a wreck but very relieved to have him home again.
That's good he is home, Carol, try not to worry, and get some rest.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Thanks everybody.

Ooohhh Carol darlin' shades of cpl Jones in "Dad's Army" - " they don't like it up 'em"

Anyway, wish your other half all the best from me and hope that the colonoscopy isn't all that painful.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 08:33 PM

Glad to hear he's home. I hope you can get some much needed rest now.
Thinking good thoughts for any upcoming tests.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 08:43 PM

That’s good news, Carol.
I’m not sure about the urethra test but as my Paramedic friend advised, when l was worried about having anaesthetic injected near my eye.....‘Just take it’!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 08:48 PM

Hi Carol.

Everybody has already said what I would like to express regarding concerns Carol.
I do hope things improve for you both very soon..

Kenny X
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 09:24 PM

Hi Carol...just so you know you're not alone, my hubby has Alzheimer's too and has been in a lovely, nursing home since last October...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 10:46 PM

So glad Tony is home again now, Carol.
Let's hope the next test goes alright too.

Hope you can catch up on your sleep now.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top