Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2011, 10:21 PM

Re: Pet hates

Originally Posted by Kitty ->
I prefer dogs they are not independant unlike cats,and go out of the way to please you.
And that is exactly why I prefer cats!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2011, 11:24 PM

When I was growing up there were always dogs and cats around the place so I never had a problem with either, in fact one cat 'Ginger' used to follow me to school every day and turn back when I got to the school gate, all the other kids thought I was the bee's knee's. I liked them and I think they liked me because the dogs never bit me and the cats never spat at me. I wouldn't go as far as to say I was an animal LOVER, love is something I apply only to Human kind, you could say I am an animal LIKER.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2011, 06:27 PM

Lover or liker Jem your all right with me then, cant stand people who dont like either dogs or cats, they are such good company, better than most people.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2011, 07:11 PM

A friend once used an expression about dogs that I thought was a perfect description:

Dogs are so needy .......

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top