Join for free
Page 4 of 42 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 10:08 AM

Re: What A Loss (?)

Just been looking at DM headlines. Seems that the Queen, Charles and William heard the news on TV, rather than being told personally. What a way to treat the family, eh?? Not very nice, Harry, IMO.
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
What racist comments ?
I have not seen or heard any .
Being of mixed race is no big thing these days .
They’re not hard to find. FB and Instagram are awash with them. Someone once sent me a cartoon of the Queen looking horrified at a coloured baby with a crown on its head! Refuse to send the link as it is beyond offensive. Of course mixed race is no big thing these days, and quite right too.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 10:24 AM

I go on Facebook and I have never seen any such comments .
No one I know cares a bit about what colour they are .
Most people are however fed up with their hypocritical pontificating .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
He is not an animal in a zoo. We do not own him.
We bloody well PAY for them and get NOTHING in return.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 10:49 AM

People complain about how much we pay and complain when they say ok stop paying for us. They cannot win.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 10:49 AM

They are not saying that .
I don’t hear them saying we will refund the £2.4 million pound refurb we had on our house last year
And don’t worry about security we will pay our own

Be a private citizen if you wish but don’t take taxpayers money
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 10:54 AM

I can scarcely contain my anger at the news today about Harry and Megan. I couldn't care a less about their news but the way they decided to tell the world is unbelievable. How hugely disrespectful to their families - they must be in shock at how badly they've been treated.

I went through something very similar some years ago with one of my children and I am still trying to get over the shock!!

As for H&M - I think they should be repaying all publicly funded costs - Wedding, House, Travel, Servants etc etc etc, before they go, then OUT asap!

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
They are not saying that .
I don’t hear them saying we will refund the £2.4 million pound refurb we had on our house last year
And don’t worry about security we will pay our own

Be a private citizen if you wish but don’t take taxpayers money

Yes. I think a lot of people will be saying the same.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Just been looking at DM headlines. Seems that the Queen, Charles and William heard the news on TV, rather than being told personally. What a way to treat the family, eh?? Not very nice, Harry, IMO.

I do agree with you there, Jazzi.

I heard similar this morning, that the rest of the family knew nothing until the public announcement too.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
People complain about how much we pay and complain when they say ok stop paying for us. They cannot win.
Who's complaining when they bail out?

The only complaints that I've seen are from people who believe the way that horrible pair have announced HER decision is absolutely shocking.

Page 4 of 42 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top