Join for free
Page 42 of 62 « First < 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 > Last »
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 07:45 AM

Re: Artangel Bistro And Wine Bar Now Open In A Town By You!!

We seem to have two 'bar' threads.

Shouldn't this one be in the self moderated section along side the Candy Bar?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
It's quiet in here this morning. Hello o o o o!

Sorry chef - didn't mean to wake you up - eek! - that knife is bigger than me - can we start again ? Please??

Buongiorno, Chef Giovanni. Please may I have some of your excellent egg and chips with toast and Irish breakfast tea? Grazie.

Good Morning ST, brrr it's cold in here, can you keep your coat on for a minute whilst l get our homely, cosy fire going. If you want to do your own toast or crumpets on the fire, feel free to use the toasting fork provided.

Your egg and chips are just being prepared. I wonder if you mind if l pop some Asparagus and a dollop of caviar on your plate?
The reason for this is, you sit by the window to eat it and l don't want passerby's thinking we are a transport cafe selling just egg and chips!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by doctor ->
full welsh for me and coffee
Of course! Doctor. Have a read of the papers, chef's just hotting up the grill.
Yes, l know it's cold in here and if your teeth chatter any more they might fly out of your mouth and into the fire!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

18-09-2017, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Ok Art, I new need a very large brandy with a cup of sweet tea and some poached egg on toast.

No I am not joking, that very loud whistle, that I heard at 6 am when it was very dark here, scared the life out if me. I thought there were some hooligans on the grounds, surrounding my house, and I was too scared to go out and find out what it was....till I came back to my PC and re-read your post!

Oh Twink. Did the staff get what you ordered earlier this morning?
I hear you brought your cats in to show chef. The only reason l know is because one of them stole a kipper and ran off with it. I believe it was Rudi that nicked the fish?

Well you know what they say about 'whistling women'!!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Oh Twink. Did the staff get what you ordered earlier this morning?
I hear you brought your cats in to show chef. The only reason l know is because one of them stole a kipper and ran off with it. I believe it was Rudi that nicked the fish?

Well you know what they say about 'whistling women'!!
Thank you I did get what I ordered and it did the trick! I don't think you should say that Rudi stole a kipper... he just didn't want to trouble chef for a plate, and I had already told him that everything was on the house.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

18-09-2017, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
We seem to have two 'bar' threads.

Shouldn't this one be in the self moderated section along side the Candy Bar?

Oh Hello! Carol. I didn't see you standing there! Freshly Ground Coffee or Twinings Breakfast Tea?

We are an entirely different Bar to the one you mention as we serve food. Sit yourself down and relax with a nice cup of something. Anything to eat?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

18-09-2017, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Thank you I did get what I ordered and it did the trick! I don't think you should say that Rudi stole a kipper... he just didn't want to trouble chef for a plate, and I had already told him that everything was on the house.
Sorry! Twink. I should have said Rudi 'borrowed' a kipper. He ran off laughing as chef chased him!
It was all ok, chef managed to retrieve the kipper, rinsed it and served it to the customer who ordered it!!
Rudi can have the caviar if ST leaves any!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 09:00 AM

That's ok Art I don't mind being invisible.

Azz reckons this kind of thread makes a lot of work for the moderators.
I was thinking of them.

I won't stay for breakfast thanks - things to do.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

18-09-2017, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
That's ok Art I don't mind being invisible.

Azz reckons this kind of thread makes a lot of work for the moderators.
I was thinking of them.

I won't stay for breakfast thanks - things to do.
Carol wait.....we do a lovely takeaway breakfast and beverage to go!

I'll just get it put in a box for you, save burning your fingers....

Enjoy and have a nice day... see you again soon
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 09:15 AM

Hope this warms everyone up

Page 42 of 62 « First < 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top