Join for free
Page 449 of 737 « First < 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 549 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 08:52 AM

Re: Things that annoy you!

My PC goes slow in this heat!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 09:25 AM

Surveys! They drive me nuts.

Every bloomin' thing we buy, we are expected to write a survey on.
Most of them I won't do, but I do an occasional one, like this morning for example.
I had a parcel delivery from Hermes.
They start simple enough, e.g. was the parcel left where you asked, did it come on time . . that type of thing.

Then about 6 pages later, they change tactics and start questioning about who else delivers to my house, and what did I think of Royal Mail, Yodell, and various other couriers companies.

What a ruddy cheek! Who else delivers to me is nothing whatsoever to do with Hermes, nosey devils, and as for asking me questions about them . . . well at that point I shut down the survey and wouldn't do any more.

If it was a simple - "did it come on time and were you happy with the delivery time" type thing, I wouldn't mind so much, but this one went on for page after page of stupid, repeat questions, then wanted me to rate other companies too! Cheeky beggars.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Surveys! They drive me nuts.

Every bloomin' thing we buy, we are expected to write a survey on.
Most of them I won't do, but I do an occasional one, like this morning for example.
I had a parcel delivery from Hermes.
They start simple enough, e.g. was the parcel left where you asked, did it come on time . . that type of thing.

Then about 6 pages later, they change tactics and start questioning about who else delivers to my house, and what did I think of Royal Mail, Yodell, and various other couriers companies.

What a ruddy cheek! Who else delivers to me is nothing whatsoever to do with Hermes, nosey devils, and as for asking me questions about them . . . well at that point I shut down the survey and wouldn't do any more.

If it was a simple - "did it come on time and were you happy with the delivery time" type thing, I wouldn't mind so much, but this one went on for page after page of stupid, repeat questions, then wanted me to rate other companies too! Cheeky beggars.
I ignore them.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
My PC goes slow in this heat!
So do I, am shattered.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by roxy ->
so do i, am shattered.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
So do I, am shattered.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 12:20 PM

We bought a garden storage box online and was asked at the checkout if we wanted to subscribe to their monthly Newsletter. Obviously I declined, I'm not sure I could take the excitement.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 12:35 PM

Being hassled to buy extra breakdown insurance on White Goods. I know they are under pressure by their Bosses to sell it, BUT it hacks me off sooooo much. AND I've never bought it yet.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

26-07-2019, 01:04 PM

Being hassled to buy extra breakdown insurance on White Goods. I know they are under pressure by their Bosses to sell it, BUT it hacks me off sooooo much. AND I've never bought it yet.
Me too. I always refuse it. It's the wrong time to sell insurance on something that is brand new. Sometimes I ask them if that means the item will breakdown after just one year and that I might need to buy something else instead.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2019, 03:01 PM

Yep. Had that tried on us a few times. Once was when we paid cash for an American style fridge freezer. No, we didn't want a payment plan. No, we didn't was extended insurance. We wanted a discount for cash payment up front.

Not negotiable. None of it.

Page 449 of 737 « First < 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 549 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top