Join for free
Page 5 of 26 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 05:16 AM

Re: Ignoring posts

Originally Posted by Deborah2307 ->
I know I am new here but I read most posts but more often than not I don't have anything worth saying in relation to the post
Same here Deborah , it would be a pain to have to post on every thread just to avoid someone taking offence !
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 08:13 AM

Yes i agree Alan but when every poster gets acknowleged and your post is the only one that isn't don't you think thats odd?
And Meg i only have two on my ignor list thank you!
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 08:20 AM

Honey yes i do have the courtesy to answer posts
Docholliday
Norfolk UK

13-10-2015, 08:24 AM

I think some of you are getting confused its not my threads that are ignored as i always seem to get quite a few replies with them. Its sometimes when i post on certain members threads maybe im not in their little gang☺
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I would reply if a post was directed at me but I don't feel obliged to respond to every subject/post nor would I post in a thread that didn't interest me
Thats exactly how I feel too Honey....I dont think Doc was saying about people replying to every thread or every post though...He meant about when replying on a thread along with others why is it that sometimes all of the posts recieve a reply and one post is singled out for being passed by even when its directed at the topic starter??
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
And Meg i only have two on my ignor list thank you!
Doc don't you think it is a bit ironic that you start a thread rejoicing in the fact that you are intentionally going to ignore members here..
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=26469

...and then you complain when you think that people may be ignoring you possibly unintentionally

A case of 'the biter bit' maybe and certainly a lot of drama over nothing.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 08:52 AM

I think some of you are getting confused its not my threads that are ignored as i always seem to get quite a few replies with them. Its sometimes when i post on certain members threads maybe im not in their little gang
That's called paranoia.
Anyway who wants to be in a stupid gang???

I'm going to read your last dozen posts now to see what you're on about!
(because I'm nosy OK?)
Docholliday
Norfolk UK

13-10-2015, 08:55 AM

Meg your still not understanding what im on about are you? Doh -Doh!!! But never mind im finishing have had my say amen.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 09:09 AM

Meg your still not understanding what im on about are you? Doh -Doh!!! But never mind im finishing have had my say amen.
Doc you said in your opening post....

Not sure what you think but i find it very rude when someone completely ignors your post yet answers all other posts. I think its being pig ignorant enought said.
So you are complaining that a person has ignored your posts be it intentionally or unintentionally yet only days ago you started a thread saying..

Isn't the ignor list great i have managed to get rid of a right couple of idiots☺
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=26469

..from which one could safely assume you had decided to intentionally ignore people.

I think I understand perfectly, on one hand you are making a point about ignoring people yourself while at the same time complaining when you think you have been ignored.

I can also see that in two short post you have referred to fellow members as 'idiots' 'rude' and 'pig ignorant' . Not the most pleasant of ways to address your fellow members is it.
Worth noting...
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...930#post719930
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2015, 09:11 AM

I think some of you are getting confused its not my threads that are ignored as i always seem to get quite a few replies with them. Its sometimes when i post on certain members threads maybe im not in their little gang☺
You just don't post old enough for old minded people , you need to change to more in tune topics, like.

What did you have for breakfast.
What you are doing today.
I love Jesus.
My holiday.
Coronation Street.
My cat .
etc etc

It is that sort of forum, the final resting place from other forums which are vibrant and hence not the choice of all.

So nothing wrong with that, accept it for what it is, a home for like minded folk.

If I put anybody on block, please give me a lethal injection. Then it is a utterly stupid facility for any forum .

And no I don't give a toss who replies to what, I can reserve my own judgement on the few and that judgement can be favourable or non favourable . Lets face it in real life you ain't gonner talk to a lot of people out of choice for long.

Page 5 of 26 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top