Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 06:30 PM

Re: Kisses

Originally Posted by greg ->
must do yoga to get that bendy
oh that was funny!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I like hugs - always ready for them
I agree entirely Patsy ... hugs do have a healing effect.

Originally Posted by Abbey ->
Sometimes I do have to tolerate it though as it seems to be the "in " thing to do .
Hugs and kisses do seem to be more prevalent these days and I'm even beginning to get used to female friends giving me a quick 'hello/goodbye' kissy on the lips
Mila
Lincoln, UK
Mila is female 

15-12-2014, 07:03 PM

I miss hugs much more than sex now that I am single. I would much rather have lots and lots of hugs, especially when I am stressed or sad. I vary my greeting depending on who it is, some I hug, some I cheek kiss, family I lip kiss and complete strangers get a hand shake or a nod depending on how I judge they will react (not to say I am getting it right though! )
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2014, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mila ->
I miss hugs much more than sex now that I am single. I would much rather have lots and lots of hugs, especially when I am stressed or sad. I vary my greeting depending on who it is, some I hug, some I cheek kiss, family I lip kiss and complete strangers get a hand shake or a nod depending on how I judge they will react (not to say I am getting it right though! )
I empathize with this too and have evolved into a very huggy person and as for handshakes, I really enjoy these now.
Before, I would shy away from handshakes or become very tense if I thought there could be one in the offing ....

On the whole, I take pleasure in all kinds of physical contact and the strength or weakness of a handshake will often surprise me. Gets me analysing the person further.
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2014, 09:41 PM

I hug friends and family, son always gives me a kiss on top of my head (he's tall I'm small) each time I see him then when he leaves. I love to give and receive hugs gives me a warm glow.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2014, 11:12 PM

I kiss the wife goodnight and the daughter goodbye, there endeth my lip clapping (lip clap, an old 16th century word for kiss).
greg
nottingham-Derby Border
greg is male  greg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2014, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
lip clapping (lip clap, an old 16th century word for kiss).
actually,,

ah,,no,,put the keyboard down greg.....

longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2014, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
How do you feel about kissing people you meet?
I always "AIR -Kiss , just feels right, somehow .
Well I kiss all my kids and grandkids except my grandson he's going through the weird stage. Kiss the missus every time we part in the mornings and shopping trips. Make her laugh most of the time because she never knows what type of kiss is coming. lol We are a very close family.
But the other side of the family brothers and sisters and in-laws I hug mostly.
My sister in law does the air kissing stuff sorry I find it so false and rather snobby, I guess money changes certain people.
Must admit I am partial to a bit of tongue..
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2014, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by Gabi ->
I hug friends and family, son always gives me a kiss on top of my head (he's tall I'm small) each time I see him then when he leaves. I love to give and receive hugs gives me a warm glow.
Gabi, I remember reading that if someone kisses you on the head or forehead, then this was real love
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2014, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by greg ->
actually,,

ah,,no,,put the keyboard down greg.....

Step away from the keyboard Greg!

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top