Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2017, 10:32 PM

Re: Would you hang a picture of Diana on your wall?

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Would you hang a picture of Diana on your Dors?
Don't have any dors
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2017, 11:38 PM

Would you hang a picture of Diana on your Dors?
Can see why some might.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2017, 10:45 AM

New Balls?
Back in 70s there was a poster doing the rounds of a woman tennis player scratching her bum. She wasn't, as far as I could see wearing any knickers. I did contemplate buying a copy of that poster and hanging it on the wall in my bedroom.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2017, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Back in 70s there was a poster doing the rounds of a woman tennis player scratching her bum. She wasn't, as far as I could see wearing any knickers. I did contemplate buying a copy of that poster and hanging it on the wall in my bedroom.
You should have done, it's considered a classic now. Oft copied but never bettered.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2017, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Admit it Joe, it was Maggie wasn't it.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top