Join for free
Page 5 of 17 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 11:59 AM

Re: Trying to be gentlemanly

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Ogling women is disgusting and highly unpleasant.
We don't ogle the unpleasant ones.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I agree Mups. Any woman wearing a low cut top or a short skirt can expect to be looked at whether that's right or wrong is another matter but it will happen: The same way as women ogled Ross Poldark with his top off or Daniel Craig in his little shorts.

I agree dongle.

I might as well become a machine if I couldn't appreciate a handsome man without being condemned. I'd hate to have no feelings any more.
It doesn't mean I'd feel the need to rush up and lunge at him though!
He'd be quite safe.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 12:06 PM

Well said Mups.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree dongle.

I might as well become a machine if I couldn't appreciate a handsome man without being condemned. I'd hate to have no feelings any more.
It doesn't mean I'd feel the need to rush up and lunge at him though!
He'd be quite safe.
Dammit!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 12:09 PM

Dammit!

I could make an exception for you though my dear.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 12:24 PM

We don't ogle the unpleasant ones.
What would you call unpleasant?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 12:29 PM

I never wear a bra at home, unless l am expecting visitors or going out! If someone calls unexpectedly, this is where my Toy (live) Poodle comes in handy! I snatch him up and place him on my ample busoms!!
Men can't help looking at women's breasts, it is, sort of part of their make up, especially if they have been breastfed!
I suppose a quick glance is acceptable but eyes locked on your breasts and them licking their lips like in a Benny Hill skit, is totally unacceptable.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

29-08-2017, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I never wear a bra at home, unless l am expecting visitors or going out! If someone calls unexpectedly, this is where my Toy (live) Poodle comes in handy! I snatch him up and place him on my ample busoms!!
Men can't help looking at women's breasts, it is, sort of part of their make up, especially if they have been breastfed!
I suppose a quick glance is acceptable but eyes locked on your breasts and them licking their lips like in a Benny Hill skit, is totally unacceptable.

I agree Art, it is natural to look, but standing there dribbling like Cosmo Smallpiece is a different kettle of fish altogether.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 12:52 PM

I think also some women are just as bad!
What about the women who go to male stripper events, some are up there rubbing oil on the man or girating sexually with them!

I have worked with women who, the first place they looked when a man walked into the office, was their trouser fly area!

Once, at a rugby club, I was talking innocently to a group of men, when a woman's hand appeared from nowhere and she was groping the men's private parts from behind! I was about 22 years old at the time and l was shocked!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 01:01 PM

It's all very natural to look by chance and notice. Only a problem if it moves to touching without consent.

Page 5 of 17 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top