Join for free
Page 5 of 40 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 06:13 PM

Re: Flexible extension???

Originally Posted by fender ->
I'd just like to get something straight here and out in the open.
Quite frankly I cannot abide either you or the likes of the other leavers on here (AnnieS excluded).

Some of us are sick to death of your condescending petulant patronising attitudes, along with posts that infer racism / xenophobia and that we are stupid..
But . . . you are.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Hi itsme, the stupid/ obstinate/ disobedient donkey is back
again, l see you cant stop yourself from proffessing your
inherant superiority can you.
I suggest you have another go at finding Wigan pier and try
to carry out my last suggestion to you.

Regards Donkeyman.

I do note that as a typical brexiter you say one thing and then do another.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Says the guy who wants the Euro.....

You do make me laugh... you seem to think that you have the ability to predict the future. What's the lottery numbers for Saturday please ?

Now you've proved your just daft. 29, 12, 30, 75, 92, Oh! I wonder where those numbers came from.

Nowt, wrong with Euros pal, wish I had a barrow full of them.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
That's the whole point if doing a run on the banks - to take out money the bank does not have so they go .... "bankrupt".

If you think that it was only old people voting for leave I'll give you two points.

1. If you read Itsme's post then he says only remainers knew what they were voting for because they were the ones who have experience life in the EU for 40 years or so.

These people voted leave - who's right, you or your mate Itsme ?

2. Young people also voted leave - not as many as remain, but they still voted leave, as did a third of Scotland

(and a lot of young Scots), a lot of which also voted to remain in the UK in Indy Ref 1 - you seem to be forgetting about these as well.
You can only take out what you have in savings and possibly any pre arranged overdraft facility to create a run on a bank

I was was insinuating that it will be unlikely that the young or those on low incomes dubbed Jams my TM will have much in the way of savings to withdraw from any banke. Given the demographics of the leave voters it is mos likely that those who do have savings are retired hence not so much a run but a shuffle aide by Zimmer frames

As for knowing what we voted for, those who voted remain knew what we already had but could not know with any certainty how the future of the EU would pan out albeit as a member the UK could exert some influence if it properly engaged in European matters. Similarly those who voted to leave could not possibly know all the emerging implications of leaving or how or future place in the world would pan out. Certainly future trade deals are proving not to be as easy as leavers thought
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
The ONLY people who knew EXACTLY what they where voting for where those who voted remain. WHY? because we had been living with Europe for 40 years.

Leavers voted on pie in the sky rhetoric and promises that those who made them KNEW they couldn't be kept. Silly people.
Allowing for the fact I'm getting old. How can bread at 7.42 am in post number 31 react on your post 32 of 9.17 am?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->
But . . . you are.
Thanks for proving my point.....
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
I'd just like to get something straight here and out in the open.
Quite frankly I cannot abide either you or the likes of the other leavers on here (AnnieS excluded).

Some of us are sick to death of your condescending petulant patronising attitudes, along with posts that infer racism / xenophobia and that we are stupid.
Shocking! Brexiters have rights too even though they don't believe in those of others!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Allowing for the fact I'm getting old. How can bread at 7.42 am in post number 31 react on your post 32 of 9.17 am?
You do tend to shuffle numbers and reports around a bit
Solash, sort of now you see it. now you dont thing.
I suppose it comes from years of training?

Regards, Donkeyman
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

09-04-2019, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
You do tend to shuffle numbers and reports around a bit
Solash, sort of now you see it. now you dont thing.
I suppose it comes from years of training?

Regards, Donkeyman
Years, and years, and years. Finally found my destiny on this forum.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
I do note that as a typical brexiter you say one thing and then do another.
Examples please?

Donkeyman.

Page 5 of 40 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top