Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2021, 11:51 AM

Re: Have you ventured out in it?

I was in our local pet store the other day but forgot the paw wax. If and when this wind drops I will go again and look for some.
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 10:07 AM

Had to clear car on Friday to take to garage
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 10:13 AM

Here snow and ice just mean more free entertainment for young and old. This was the center of town yesterday.
Covid? no one seemed to even think about it , even police just smiled and waved .. Its nuts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN8_rGurmJA
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Here snow and ice just mean more free entertainment for young and old. This was the center of town yesterday.
Covid? no one seemed to even think about it , even police just smiled and waved .. Its nuts

I alternated between tutting at their stupidity, then thinking how pretty it was and how nice that families could have such fun. Then went back to tutting again!
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I alternated between tutting at their stupidity, then thinking how pretty it was and how nice that families could have such fun. Then went back to tutting again!
In other years I would have been enjoying watching them but this year I just think of all the crowding together. Also the fact that every out of hours doctor was overworked yesterday with broken wrists, concussions cuts bruises and even a broken hip. As if hospitals havent got enough to do!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 11:36 AM

Hmm, that is very true, yes, I didn't think of it that way.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 11:37 AM

They seem to be very spaced out Cass, I don't think there is much risk catching covid outside...I half wish I could be there with them it looks great fun...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 11:39 AM

In other years I would have been enjoying watching them but this year I just think of all the crowding together. Also the fact that every out of hours doctor was overworked yesterday with broken wrists, concussions cuts bruises and even a broken hip. As if hospitals havent got enough to do!
At least it will make a change for them Cass, I bet they get bored treating everyone for the same thing....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 01:13 PM

Lot of snow there, warleyron!

Good job I had cleared most from my car this week, when I got an urgent call to see to my sister. I still had ice and snow to clear before I could move the car. Fortunately my niece had already called the ambulance for her, which saved a great deal of time.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top