Join for free
Page 52 of 164 « First < 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 > Last »
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 10:11 AM

Re: Covid-19 Vaccinations

Mrs mart has an appointment for her Covid jab this coming Saturday. It's being done at the same centre mine was. Only a mile or so away.

Apart from the occasional medical appointment, she hasn't been out since last March. We hope this can change when the lockdown eases. By that time, we should both have at least some immunity.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
Mrs mart has an appointment for her Covid jab this coming Saturday. It's being done at the same centre mine was. Only a mile or so away.

Apart from the occasional medical appointment, she hasn't been out since last March. We hope this can change when the lockdown eases. By that time, we should both have at least some immunity.
I hope Mrs Mart's vaccination goes well Mart, it will be good for you both being able to go out together again.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2021, 09:21 AM

What a night! Was supposed to have Vaccine three weeks ago, but something came up so had to cancel. By chance, I was driving past the practice where the Wife and Daughter work when the phone went off, the Daughter said do you want the Jab now, there is a dose left over from the home visits that will go to waste. Ok says I, and turn up there 5 minutes later. Got the Jab, didn't feel a thing, no arm pain no nothing, well it got to 11 o' clock last night so went to bed, couldn't sleep come 12 o' clock just couldn't get warm, had the quilt, a throw over, and Carols housecoat over me, then come 2 o' clock went warm, got up at 3.15am went downstairs, put the fire on and got on the sofa, tossed and turned, arm was hurting slightly, got half hour sleep at 5.30am, and another half hour at 6.15am, pretty cream crackered now, lets hope that is a one off.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2021, 10:09 AM

My sister (who has allergies) and her husband both had the AZ vaccination on Wednesday no after effects.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2021, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
What a night! Was supposed to have Vaccine three weeks ago, but something came up so had to cancel. By chance, I was driving past the practice where the Wife and Daughter work when the phone went off, the Daughter said do you want the Jab now, there is a dose left over from the home visits that will go to waste. Ok says I, and turn up there 5 minutes later. Got the Jab, didn't feel a thing, no arm pain no nothing, well it got to 11 o' clock last night so went to bed, couldn't sleep come 12 o' clock just couldn't get warm, had the quilt, a throw over, and Carols housecoat over me, then come 2 o' clock went warm, got up at 3.15am went downstairs, put the fire on and got on the sofa, tossed and turned, arm was hurting slightly, got half hour sleep at 5.30am, and another half hour at 6.15am, pretty cream crackered now, lets hope that is a one off.
Hi Spitty hope you are feeling ok now I am rather disappointed I didn't get any little tiny reaction at all , I understand a reaction shows your anti bodies have recognised the vaccine and got going.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2021, 10:26 AM

Just a bit knackered now Meg, lack of sleep.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2021, 10:44 AM

Aww Spitty, thats really rough, I'm sorry to hear that. At least you are feeling a bit better now.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2021, 10:54 AM

Hi

Get it as soon as possible.

You need to be protected against Covid.

It is seriously not nice.

I have been in Hospital many times since it started.

The last few times on a Covid Ward.

It is not just us oldies who die, the young, 40 year olds, who are dying as well.

Yesterday was an example, fine and in recovery like me and then it hits, suddenly, dead within 20 minutes.

It is not mice to see or hear.

Sod the my body is my temple, I am organic etc.

That will not protect you and your death will not be nice.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2021, 10:59 AM

This needs to be on a poster for all the people who ignore the lockdown advice.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2021, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
This needs to be on a poster for all the people who ignore the lockdown advice.
It wont help they just dont think its serious nor will it stop the anti vaxx lot with their constant stream of 'proof' that the vaccine is a form of mind control/implanting alien DNA/experiments in population control/ a way to make us sick and dependant on them..
They all claim there aren't any covid wards and its all fake..

Page 52 of 164 « First < 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top