Join for free
Page 531 of 1676 « First < 31 431 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 541 581 631 1031 1531 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2018, 09:23 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Have received delivery
Of many a Noun
Underneath
The Eiderdown.
pick the right one: cup; banana ; cock; feather duster; fart; french letter; glycerine tube; etc etc
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2018, 11:58 AM

Whilst I would never cast nasturtiums at anyone in particular for gossiping about womanly bedroom goings on, things have never really been the same since that Swedish Ikea put wicked thoughts of passion into some heads.

But if a man had been locked in that wardrobe the story would have been somewhat different in the telling

View below clip with caution as there is some bare flesh which may upset/excite some viewers, however no handcuffs were used in this advert

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2018, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
My DARLING Cutiebear...

...you DO realise,that if this lot find out about us [and how you like me to handcuff your ankles to the bedposts,then make you giggle with my tickling stick] that we'll have to let them see our videos? HMMM? ...and then how can you EVER face Mother Superior again,knowing it was HER knickers you saw hanging from the lightshade in my bedroom? HMMM? ... [the M&S label gave her away]. BLOODY good job she didn't get her knickers from C&A,what? [smirk] However,Cutie & I are 'just good frenz'. OK?!?
Shh it's a secret
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2018, 02:03 PM

Solo I think you may have created a new word for sexual activity in a wardrobe= “Narnism”
I vaguely remember reading many years ago about a politician being found dead in a wardrobe in Mayfair, a sex game gone wrong again, he was naked and tied up with an orange in his mouth and a flower behind his ear. I think it was all hushed up because it was never mentioned in the papers again.
Pug you behave yourself now, it’s bad enough with the Gummy fella scarring the life outa the poor girl in the hardware store, what is the world coming to I ask you. (You wouldn’t be interested in a good secondhand ash wardrobe by any chance, very sound safety stabilisers on it)
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2018, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Whilst I would never cast nasturtiums at anyone in particular for gossiping about womanly bedroom goings on, things have never really been the same since that Swedish Ikea put wicked thoughts of passion into some heads.

But if a man had been locked in that wardrobe the story would have been somewhat different in the telling

View below clip with caution as there is some bare flesh which may upset/excite some viewers, however no handcuffs were used in this advert

very smart solo - I liked that one - pay ya!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

06-03-2018, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Solo I think you may have created a new word for sexual activity in a wardrobe= “Narnism”
I vaguely remember reading many years ago about a politician being found dead in a wardrobe in Mayfair, a sex game gone wrong again, he was naked and tied up with an orange in his mouth and a flower behind his ear. I think it was all hushed up because it was never mentioned in the papers again.
Pug you behave yourself now, it’s bad enough with the Gummy fella scarring the life outa the poor girl in the hardware store, what is the world coming to I ask you. (You wouldn’t be interested in a good secondhand ash wardrobe by any chance, very sound safety stabilisers on it)
now steady on Jem I think ya've got it all wrong - things have change from good to bad - the good manager has left and poor miss bottom has been left running the place - I stayed away for a while - just mortified I was and then crept in last saturday - she jumped me and me with me crutch still - still I think I handled it quite well drank her turgid coffee and listen to the idle chatter and then beat a hasty staggering retreat! - yuz all would 'ave been proud of moi!! - I can handle a one arm crutch alright!

Incidentally Jem was watching a back page of "who do you think you are" Julie Waters was on - made me hang me head in shame!
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2018, 04:10 PM

90 91

92 93 94

95 96 97

Coming ,ready or not!

Obuggga, I can't see anyone

Oh, I'm fed up with this game. who has got my hula hoop?
I'm taking it with me
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2018, 06:33 PM

Today's words of wisdom. Never Hula Hoop without a bra on, That is all
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2018, 07:15 PM

I can state in truthfulness,with my oath intact...I never have,solo-and never will.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2018, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Today's words of wisdom. Never Hula Hoop without a bra on, That is all
No, I haven't done that.
A bit too wobbly maybe

Page 531 of 1676 « First < 31 431 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 541 581 631 1031 1531 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top