Join for free
Page 564 of 754 « First < 64 464 514 554 562 563 564 565 566 574 614 664 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 08:51 AM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Good Morning Each,well where's the warm sunshine?..not here..cloudy and grey at the moment,

Aye I was on SZ too Beki from start to finish and We did lots of gallivanting around Britain meeting other Members...good times..I also briefly joined a couple of other Sites before settling on this one,...but like most social sites it too has a few sociopaths who have gone from bullying Kids in the playground by calling Them 'specky four eyes,retard,spastic' etc' to coming on here when They're in Their 60s/70s and doing much the same,only They do it ANONYMOUSLY...like the cowards They are!...I wonder if Their Wives ever see the shyte some of Them write on here

Off for a run into Town after I have My porridge...see Ye A' later...keep safe and don't forget Yer masks
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 09:11 AM

Good morning ladies. Looks like its going to be dry today. Beki I was on saga zone and enjoyed it. I used to go to meetings mostly in Scotland and met a lot of nice people. Hairdressers this morning so I better move and gt dressed.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 12:37 PM

Afternoon, I was not on any of the forums you mentioned. I am on another one but it's a lot smaller than this and we're mostly comfortable with each other. As usual though they are mostly English, and some of them are Scots haters like on here, but I don't argue with them, and they've stopped baiting me.....For Now. Once Indy Ref 2 gets going I'll be taking time out from there and probably here too.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 01:52 PM

Good Afternoon People,still no sun here but very mild & calm.

Met Daughter & SIL on My travels so went along with Them to look at fridge-freezers to finish off Their kitchen,They chose a black one!..I thought I was gallus buying a grey one but They went one better

It should be interesting at Holyrood over the next year or so as Methinks Salmond wants back in the game as does Cherry,I hear They're forming another Scottish independence party as They think Sturgeon is being too cautious...fun fun fun
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 04:37 PM

Well Help Ma Bob. We have enough hassle with the one SNP Party, do we really need any more.
Beki
Edinburgh, Scotland
Beki is female  Beki has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 07:44 PM

Good evening all. I have heard of the possibility of another pro indy party. I thought it was mainly for tactical reasons i.e. with proportional representation , list system, SNP will get mostly all of the votes in the first past the post and have few through the list. I think it's the wrong time for another party. The Greens are pro indy and Andy Wightman makes a lot of sense. Lets get Independence and they can have any number of parties they want. At least we will get what we vote for. Today was fairly sunny & warm so spent another couple of hours in the garden. I've seen you talk about a summer house May. Do you use it a lot? I have thought of having one but usually I'm rarely in the garden. Lockdown has given me the opportunity to sort out my sadly neglected garden but long term I would rather be doing other things. Your comments on some types on forums are my experience as well. Love your description! Take care.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

25-07-2020, 09:51 AM

Good morning Folks,a dreary wet one here so nothing planned for My day,

Aye I do spend a lot of time in the SH Beki,especially when I feel the need to
meditate...It's nothing special just 8+8 with a 2 seat sofa,fridgefreezer,stove,radio,plants,rug,lamp etc',and it's used to store garden furniture in winter,I do most of My reading in there too in summer,
it's My grownup wendy house
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

25-07-2020, 11:26 AM

Morning All, Well I think the rains forgot to stop, everywhere flooded or filthy mud. Woke up in a foul mood today for some reason, think I'll get back into my PJs after I've been over to the wee shoppie for some comfort food and chocy. Have a niced W/E.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

25-07-2020, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Morning All, Well I think the rains forgot to stop, everywhere flooded or filthy mud. Woke up in a foul mood today for some reason, think I'll get back into my PJs after I've been over to the wee shoppie for some comfort food and chocy. Have a niced W/E.
Aye it's one of those days for pigging out on choc' etc',so You do right Roxy ...I wish I had a stash of crisps,crunchies,icecream...but I don't....though I did find a packet of choc' digestives at the back of the cupboard this morning..so..they'll have to do..having a couple or 4 with My coffee now ...enjoy Your weekend,x
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2020, 06:21 PM

Good evening ladies. I do have my choccy stash yummy. May it sounds like you could take lodgers in your summer house. Roxy hope your feeling better. Have to go and organise beds, family are coming down later and staying overnight. We are off for a few days holidays tomorrow.

Page 564 of 754 « First < 64 464 514 554 562 563 564 565 566 574 614 664 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top