Join for free
Page 6 of 14 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2010, 09:14 PM

Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2010

What great sports Anne and Anton are...last nights Salsa was hilarious-made my night when he lifted her and gave her a twirl!!!!!!!!

I thought that Peter would have gone tonight and was surprised when Goldie went-thought he was the better of the two.

Really pleased that Anne is still there-great entertainment value.......
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2010, 10:27 PM

I didn't give Goldie a thought when it came to voting someone off.

There are some good dancers on the programme already this year so it's going to be tough for some to reach a good standard.

As long as they give us a few good weeks of Ann and Anton, I'll be happy!
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2010, 11:08 AM

As long as they give us a few good weeks of Ann and Anton, I'll be happy!

My thoughts exactly!

My husband and I are being naughty at the moment! Our Down's Syndrome son (25) has expressed a wish to find a girlfriend when he moves into community living in the next year or so. We are kidding him up that Anne Widdecombe would be just the girlfriend for him. You can imagine his reaction!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2010, 06:42 PM

It looks like Tina O'Brien will sit out this Saturday's show after being diagnosed with chicken pox. She will be given a bye this week but if she is unable to dance for a second week, she will have to leave the show.

Hope she makes it the following week as I feel she could be among the better dancers in the group.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2010, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
It looks like Tina O'Brien will sit out this Saturday's show after being diagnosed with chicken pox. She will be given a bye this week but if she is unable to dance for a second week, she will have to leave the show.

Hope she makes it the following week as I feel she could be among the better dancers in the group.
Oh dear poor Tina, there's alot going around at the moment. Fancy her getting chicken pox though Lets hope she makes a speedy recovery soon.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

18-10-2010, 02:09 PM

Well, it was goodbye to Paul Daniels last Saturday, not-unexpected in my eyes though.

Must admit he was very gracious in defeat.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

18-10-2010, 02:13 PM

Brendon Cole will miss next Saturday's show due to the death of his father last Saturday.

He bravely performed his routine with Michelle just hours after receiving the sad news.

Ian Waite is replacing him for next week's tango.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2010, 10:37 PM

Much to Craigs disgust, Peter Shilton has gone and Ann and Anton stay. Brave woman being hoisted up into the air-good on her! Pamela Stephenson is my favourite at the moment, alongside Matt.....things can change very quickly though.......
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

24-10-2010, 11:16 PM

I had a feeling Peter Shilton would leave tonight, he did look very stiff and clumsy last night.

I think Ann will stay for entertainment value even she, herself, doesn't take it too seriously! She is a great sport though and has the perfect partner in Anton.

I agree with you Merz, Matt and Pamela are the two outstanding dancers at the moment.

Felicity Kendal got a bit carried away with the kiss at the end of her dance with Vincent, she looked quite embarrassed after covering him with lipstick!
Rifleman
Welling Kent
Rifleman is male  Rifleman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2010, 09:15 AM

Is it supposed to be a dancing show or a entertainment show or a bit of both?

For entertainment purposes Ann and Anton should stay in for a few more weeks but not if it means better dancers leaving,

Remember John Sergeant!!

Page 6 of 14 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top