Join for free
Page 7 of 15 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2018, 12:25 PM

Re: Stephen Hawking Is A Fake

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I'd really rather not !!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2018, 01:29 PM

Well, what happened here?????
I have forgotten where I was.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2018, 03:26 PM

Calm down Sweetie - you are safely back in the asylum - nursie will be along in a minute with your pills !
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2018, 03:39 PM

The story so far...(are you sitting comfortably?...yes?..then I will begin.)
Stephen Hawking, writer of the book, A Brief History of Time, which we all bought but didn’t get past page 12, Theoretical Scientist and Genius.

With me so far?

Well, (and this is the exciting bit) the Stephen Hawking you see on tv is NOT the real Stephen Hawking Yes! Shock and Horror! He has been replaced by a (whisper....secret) organisation who have links to the NEW WORLD ORDER, ( and aliens) I am not making this up..anyway the old Stephen knew that the NWO was about to take over the planet using alien technology and the support of the shape shifting aliens who already occupy high places in governments throughout the world. (Still with me) ?..
So he was replaced by a carbon copy..got it now?
I am going for a lie down now, I have a double thickness of baco foil over my head to stop the voices...
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2018, 03:44 PM

I'm not fick...I believe every word You say rehab..must bulk up on tinfoil .
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2018, 04:02 PM

Way to go May, I would also suggest some investment on aluminium stocks and share, I foresee a rapid demand in foil.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2018, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Way to go May, I would also suggest some investment on aluminium stocks and share, I foresee a rapid demand in foil.

I've got some extra long foil left over from Christmas, I'll send it to you immediately my dear.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2018, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Yep

But

Teeth don't suddenly spring up out of nowhere. His teeth in the 1980s were practically gone as I have clearly shown and proven. Since then, he has miraculously acquired 4 very long teeth which are in a very straight line.

There's no denying this anomaly
It is more than possible that when his natural teeth decayed to such a degree that he had implants. The implants would have remained insitu as his face and jaw changed and deteriorated as his disease progressed. Hawkings is now 75 and it is amazing IMO that he has managed to reach this age despite having such a debilitating condition.

I do not for one minute think that there is a substitute Hawkings. It is quite crass and insensitive of you to think there is another man who now acts as an imposter because the real Hawkings has died. There is no need for an imposter. He has accomplished more in his lifetime than one would think possible. There must be archives of his stuff for people to view and use. Don't be silly Realist.

Edited to add: Sorry Annie - just noticed your post about the implants.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

10-01-2018, 05:40 PM

I agree, a new forum on here for Weird Stuff and Fantastical Ideas.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2018, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I agree, a new forum on here for Weird Stuff and Fantastical Ideas.
Good idea - go on then. You go first with the new thread and set the yardstick.

Page 7 of 15 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top