Join for free
Page 7 of 18 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 04:19 PM

Re: What's going on with the Royals?

I agree with Artangel & Tiffany.Imagine Tony Blair or Theresa May as president of our Country No Thanks. Camilla will never be crowned Queen,Like Prince Albert & Queen Victoria,or Prince Philip & the Queen she will be known as Charles Consort & have no say in anything that happens,not Queen or even Princess. Andrew & Edward are being kept privately by the Queen & tucked away in Windsor out of view,she knows what people think about them both
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Camilla should never be our Queen.
Well you won't get to vote on that. It will be foisted upon the adoring public... And we will get to see it all on the BBC with dozens of reporters all reporting how regal and dignified they both look... and how wonderful it is for the country etc....
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 04:24 PM

[QUOTE=Rehab44;1197663]Because Prince Charles want her to be Queen, and what Charlie wants.....[/QUOTE]

He don't get - looks like I'll have to go nick one of those Halberds from the tower, and sharpen it for charlie & horsey.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 04:29 PM

[QUOTE=Uncle Joe;1197674]
Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Because Prince Charles want her to be Queen, and what Charlie wants.....[/QUOTE]

He don't get - looks like I'll have to go nick one of those Halberds from the tower, and sharpen it for charlie & horsey.
There is nothing we can do about it UJ, I am sure the deal has been done
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
I agree with Artangel & Tiffany.Imagine Tony Blair or Theresa May as president of our Country No Thanks. Camilla will never be crowned Queen,Like Prince Albert & Queen Victoria,or Prince Philip & the Queen she will be known as Charles Consort & have no say in anything that happens,not Queen or even Princess. Andrew & Edward are being kept privately by the Queen & tucked away in Windsor out of view,she knows what people think about them both
Again why do people always give as an example Tony Blair ?
These people are politicians they have to make unpleasant and difficult decisions .
The royals don't they have no responsibilities at all they are like pampered pets.
Were Teresa May not a politician she would make a perfectly acceptable queen
I would like David Attenborough for King or someone else I like and admire in short i would like to choose my own pampered pet who at least has some degree of meritocracy!
The Royals dont actually have any say in anything other than their personal opinions . The Queen rules ( in a manner of speaking) by consent
Camilla will be Queen she will be the wife of the king - there are many women in the country who are on a second marriage . They are still allowed to call themselves Mrs so and so ( the title of their husband) she already is Princess of Wales - she just doesnt use the title as its associated with Princess Diana , nevertheless she is like it or not Princess of Wales.

Nor are Edward and Andrew are kept out of sight The queen is always giving them honours and Andrew his wife and daughter has have just hosted a party for Harper Beckham in Buckingham Palace !
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Again why do people always give as an example Tony Blair ?
These people are politicians they have to make unpleasant and difficult decisions .
The royals don't they have no responsibilities at all they are like pampered pets.
Were Teresa May not a politician she would make a perfectly acceptable queen
I would like David Attenborough for King or someone else I like and admire in short i would like to choose my own pampered pet who at least has some degree of meritocracy!
The Royals dont actually have any say in anything other than their personal opinions . The Queen rules ( in a manner of speaking) by consent
Camilla will be Queen she will be the wife of the king - there are many women in the country who are on a second marriage . They are still allowed to call themselves Mrs so and so ( the title of their husband) she already is Princess of Wales - she just doesnt use the title as its associated with Princess Diana , nevertheless she is like it or not Princess of Wales.

Nor are Edward and Andrew are kept out of sight The queen is always giving them honours and Andrew his wife and daughter has have just hosted a party for Harper Beckham in Buckingham Palace !

No she isn't!!! - officially she is the Duchess of Cornwall, not the Princess of Wales.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 05:36 PM

Wrong UJ
Charles is Duke of Cornwall just one of his many titles.
In Scotland he uses the Duke of Rothesay
He is also the Prince of Wales
Camila is Princess of Wales
She is already a Princess as is Kate Middleton
The wife of a Prince is always a Princess.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

21-07-2017, 05:52 PM

From Wiiki

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, GCVO, CSM, PC (née Camilla Rosemary Shand, previously Parker Bowles; born 17 July 1947), is the second wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, who is the eldest child and heir apparent of Queen Elizabeth II. Instead of using the title of Princess of Wales, she uses the title Duchess of Cornwall, which is her husband's secondary designation. In Scotland, she is known as the Duchess of Rothesay. In the event of Charles acceding to the throne, Camilla would be entitled to use the style of a queen consort; however, an official statement issued by Clarence House on the day of her marriage to Charles announced that she will be known as the Princess Consort.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

21-07-2017, 05:54 PM

Thats what he said then !
Anyway who really cares?
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Thats what he said then !
Anyway who really cares?
Just wonder why you alwa\ys feel you have to be right and ram your opinion down other peoples throats .
To quote you "who really cares ".

Page 7 of 18 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top