Join for free
Page 7 of 17 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2017, 04:33 PM

Re: "The BBC's LIBERAL Agenda"

QT is definitely liberal - left & anti Brexit; you only need to look at the makeup of the panel each time, including Dimbleby

One critic made these observations for one night - interruptions or challenges to Remainers = 7; to Leavers = 19

In fact I understand this sort of bias in QT, news programmes and others has been the subject of a Parliamentary report
A common trick is that of omission; failing to disclose the interests of outside 'experts', financial consultants, or commentators, like who pays them or their wives/husbands

Or not reporting terrorist incidents, or the origin of the perpetrators/suspects
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2017, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
QT is definitely liberal - left & anti Brexit; you only need to look at the makeup of the panel each time, including Dimbleby

One critic made these observations for one night - interruptions or challenges to Remainers = 7; to Leavers = 19

In fact I understand this sort of bias in QT, news programmes and others has been the subject of a Parliamentary report
A common trick is that of omission; failing to disclose the interests of outside 'experts', financial consultants, or commentators, like who pays them or their wives/husbands

Or not reporting terrorist incidents, or the origin of the perpetrators/suspects
You must watch a different programme to me.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2017, 05:25 PM

I'd love it if the BBC switched off at 6pm tonight forever.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2017, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
You don't have to watch it.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2017, 05:38 PM

That is what the Off switch is for. I am very selective in what I view, iI dont need to be constantly entertained. I never watch anything in the daytime, no Soaps whatsoever and no reality/entertainment shows. Saturday night my Tv is never switched on.

However, I do think the licence fee is excellent value for money for the programmes that I do enjoy.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2017, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
You don't have to watch it.
I don't have a TV so I obviously don't watch it. The fact that it exists at all with the television tax, huge payments for its 'stars', liberal agenda inter alia does tend to annoy me, though. BBC is for idiots.
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

22-12-2017, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
Dear, Oh dear, so Radio 4 is only for white middle class audiences then? There was me thinking it was National Radio, how deluded I am.
No, its meant for British licence payers!
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

22-12-2017, 06:19 PM

I'll never understand why people pay the television tax just to watch live TV.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England

22-12-2017, 06:20 PM

I don't have a TV so I obviously don't watch it. The fact that it exists at all with the television tax, huge payments for its 'stars', liberal agenda inter alia does tend to annoy me, though. BBC is for idiots.
There really is no answer to that.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

22-12-2017, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
There really is no answer to that.
So why attempt one?

Page 7 of 17 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top