Join for free
Page 7 of 17 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2013, 02:24 PM

Re: Duchess of Cambridge

He's mischevious - like his Mother, he needs a Mothers guidance - cant have that, so a 'good' woman is now needed - I can see that he would settle down .....
Kate doesn't need to prove anything, the public like her - because 'William' chose her, the media need to leave her alone tho' ....
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2013, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
He's mischevious - like his Mother, he needs a Mothers guidance - cant have that, so a 'good' woman is now needed - I can see that he would settle down .....
Kate doesn't need to prove anything, the public like her - because 'William' chose her, the media need to leave her alone tho' ....
Completely agree
Markey
Kent, UK
Markey is female  Markey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2013, 04:27 PM

I'm with Plantman, Alan Cooke and Daisymay on this.
But I know Diana is a very emotive subject and being a total newbie I'll resist getting involved
JustMe
Yorkshire, UK
JustMe is female  JustMe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2013, 06:03 PM

I adored Diana, I remember when she died the grief I felt anyone would have thought she was my close friend or family member. She was a beautiful woman and had this way with her that made many people feel that they actually knew her. I was a little surprised at what plantman said because its not often I hear anyone saying negative things about her but we all have our own opinions about people and things don't we. I still to this day miss her and often think about her. I think Kate is beautiful and seems a lovely young lady, I think William made a good choice but for me personally she will never quite come in Dianas league.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2013, 06:07 PM

Lovely to hear that Bee, I feel exactly the same and if you notice posts in this thread - we are the majority, thats the impact she made - a lovely girl and instilled good qualities in her boys .....
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2013, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Lovely to hear that Bee, I feel exactly the same and if you notice posts in this thread - we are the majority, thats the impact she made - a lovely girl and instilled good qualities in her boys .....
People that thought the world was flat were once in the majority also Pats.....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

27-05-2013, 06:48 PM

How - very dare you !!!.......
JustMe
Yorkshire, UK
JustMe is female  JustMe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2013, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
People that thought the world was flat were once in the majority also Pats.....
Is it not flat????????
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

27-05-2013, 06:54 PM

Oh Gawd .....

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2013, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by JustMe ->
Is it not flat????????

Page 7 of 17 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top