Join for free
Page 70 of 255 « First < 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 > Last »
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 11:38 PM

Re: OFF slimming club---open to everyone.

Originally Posted by mariana ->
But I didnt enjoy it---it was horrible !!! But did not want to make a fuss-it was my friends birthday after all.
Oh! I thought you enjoyed the dessert?
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 10:48 AM

Yes, i did--that was yummy-but is been so looking forward to the fish--such a long time since Id been there.

Its Ok though, I just got home, downed a few pints of cider and crashed out for the afternoon. !!!! lol

Its Ok Mark--we will still allow you to join us---just be gentle with us temperamental women !!

Its probably our hormones---if we did not have them---well we would be just like men, I guess lol lol
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 02:41 PM

I've never been the one for Desserts, if I go out for a meal, I would have Starters and Main only.

Had a fry up today, when I say fry-up, I mean, 1 fried egg, 2 bacon and some mushrooms that's all, my OH has full blown English Breakfast with everything.
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 03:48 PM

Yes, i did--that was yummy-but is been so looking forward to the fish--such a long time since Id been there.

Its Ok though, I just got home, downed a few pints of cider and crashed out for the afternoon. !!!! lol
LMAO!

Its Ok Mark--we will still allow you to join us---just be gentle with us temperamental women !!

Its probably our hormones---if we did not have them---well we would be just like men, I guess lol lol
I'd rather live in a world full of men than a world full of crazy, hormonal females lol.

And yes, I may have been a little hormonal yesterday and hope I wasn't too hard on Mark. I like him and enjoy reading his posts (most of the time) but dammit, we're not food-obsessed! Well, okay, maybe just a little. I just didn't want that to discourage anyone from posting.

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
I've never been the one for Desserts, if I go out for a meal, I would have Starters and Main only.

Had a fry up today, when I say fry-up, I mean, 1 fried egg, 2 bacon and some mushrooms that's all, my OH has full blown English Breakfast with everything.
I really don't know how people eat all that food in the mornings. Those full English's are the crazy things I've ever seen.

I'm not a dessert person either. I can easily pass up the dessert bars in buffet-style restaurants. Just not a big sweet eater, I guess. I'd take a bowl full of peel & eat shrimp over a piece of pie any old day of the week.
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 05:54 PM

Looks like youve been forgiven Mark !!!!!

No, I rarely eat big breakfasts---even on holiday--I usually have cereal and fruit--or cottage cheese and fruit.
Linda0818
USA

23-07-2016, 06:10 PM

I went down another pound (total loss 1 stone, 1 pound) because I've hopefully broken through the 'barrier' of when I was on the prednisone. I didn't gain anything while taking it, but I didn't lose anything, either. A whole month of staying the same exact weight, most likely halted by the steroids. But I've been off of them 5 days now and things are finally starting to move again.

Today all I've eaten is a bowl of Special K. Just not real hungry today. I'll try and have a sensible dinner later on.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 07:12 PM

Linda, the fry-up was our dinner!
Linda0818
USA

23-07-2016, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Linda, the fry-up was our dinner!
I love breakfast for dinner. But some people eat full fry ups every morning and I just never understood how people can do that
mariana
Kent. Uk.

23-07-2016, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Linda0818 ->
I went down another pound (total loss 1 stone, 1 pound) because I've hopefully broken through the 'barrier' of when I was on the prednisone. I didn't gain anything while taking it, but I didn't lose anything, either. A whole month of staying the same exact weight, most likely halted by the steroids. But I've been off of them 5 days now and things are finally starting to move again.

Today all I've eaten is a bowl of Special K. Just not real hungry today. I'll try and have a sensible dinner later on.
Well done--you must be really proud of yourself xx
mariana
Kent. Uk.

23-07-2016, 09:47 PM

I sometimes have scrambled egg as a main meal--but thats all-no bacon or stuff-I just do not buy it. Used to when i was feeding someone else, but stopped all that now. I just buy exactly what i want for myself. plus dogfood Lol

Page 70 of 255 « First < 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top