Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 04:53 PM

Re: Attention seekers

**Please do not speculate about the identity of members, if you have any concerns about a member voice them to Admin not on the forums. Thank you
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I've become wary of welcoming new members lately, preferring to wait and see what they're like before interacting.
I think the best plan is to ignore the disruptive ones and let them talk to themselves.
I shall do that forthwith
Wise words Tess.
Perhaps Gravitas will gravitate his way to this thread and he and Kob might become everlasting friends and mutual fans of each other?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 05:07 PM

Hi

No idea at all who they are and not bothered either.

They are just prats.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Wise words Tess.
Perhaps Gravitas will gravitate his way to this thread and he and Kob might become everlasting friends and mutual fans of each other?

I'd sooner them fall in love and disappear into the sunset together, Mort.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 05:26 PM

Does it really matter if you know someone face to face or in a forum?
Take for example Samaritans, people can ring them up and discuss problems without knowing each other or even give the callers name.

I happened to work in their local offices(not saying where) doing telephone work and I asked one of them this very question, "Do you find those that call have more peace of mind than before calling?"

The reply surprised me when told to that sometimes that call prevents a person committing suicide and invariably helped with the particular problem.

Same on a forum, being able to express worries to complete strangers often is better than a family member who is too involved.

Yes there are those attention seekers but usually they don't stay long on a forum when members sus them out

Look me being serious, a rare treat for you all
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 05:37 PM

Nice post Bazza.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 06:57 PM

Closing this thread as it adds nothing of value to the forum.

It could have been an interesting thread, but the OP's attitude/use of language ensured it would be anything but.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top