Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 09:49 AM

Re: If this referendum does/has gone for EU remain, how will you feel?

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Thanks Twink, i want this to be a catalyst for real change, but entrenched establishment, will fight us every step of the way.
I know they will Nom.
They are not to be trusted, that is for sure.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 10:37 AM

Good news we are out of Europe, but sad news that it has cost Mr Cameron his job.
I considered him to be a great PM and well respected by other world leaders.
Who will replace him ?
Who CAN replace him ?
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Good news we are out of Europe, but sad news that it has cost Mr Cameron his job.
I considered him to be a great PM and well respected by other world leaders.
Who will replace him ?
Who CAN replace him ?
Have to say that for me it is very happy news that Cameron is going.
He got no respect for me as he lied and lied and lied right through the campaign.
He might have respect from his Euro leader chums, and that's about it.
I reckon he will be wrong about world war three you know!

Who will replace him?
Boris Johnson CAN and possibly will do for me.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Thanks Twink, i want this to be a catalyst for real change, but entrenched establishment, will fight us every step of the way.
I agree Nom. Party politics is becoming a joke where the Party decides what is right and the members feel obliged to vote that way. I want politicians who are allowed to think for themselves and vote in the way they think is best... just as we had to do in this referendum. I want politicians to vote with their heart, not a desire to get on with the leader because those, who believe in what they vote for, become the strong politicians that we need to run this country.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I agree Nom. Party politics is becoming a joke where the Party decides what is right and the members feel obliged to vote that way. I want politicians who are allowed to think for themselves and vote in the way they think is best... just as we had to do in this referendum. I want politicians to vote with their heart, not a desire to get on with the leader because those, who believe in what they vote for, become the strong politicians that we need to run this country.
Sounds like we have the same dream twink
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Sounds like we have the same dream twink
Yes, now all we have to do is find people who have the passion to fight for what they believe is right. I guess that would mean a lot of our current politicians may become redundant.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2016, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Yes, now all we have to do is find people who have the passion to fight for what they believe is right. I guess that would mean a lot of our current politicians may become redundant.
If so perhaps they might sort out the dreadful situation in the job centres they have presided over ! If they have to use them they will see how user useless they are now.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top