Join for free
Page 9 of 31 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 06:06 PM

Re: Rehab Productions Presents...An Adventure.

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Rehab you never answered if I could change Positions.
Nope Why? And What ?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 06:09 PM

All good so far Rehab. Can't wait for the bit where ATC Rhian guides me in after a bit of a rough ride.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Nope Why? And What ?
OK I will do as I am told - For a change
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 06:12 PM

Update..still need an air traffic controller...an Australian pilot doesn’t have to be from Australian but the ability to drink Fosters would help..A Polish pilot..same applies, need urgently because the toilet in the ladies lav us still leaking.

You need to change that to `ability to drink Fosters without throwing up`

That's me out then.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You need to change that to `ability to drink Fosters without throwing up`

That's me out then.
I have been known to drink it , mind you it was the only beverage at the party and it was down in Earls Court, you are right though, it’s an acquired taste
Robert Jnr.
UK
Robert Jnr. is male  Robert Jnr. has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 06:15 PM

Edited....I will put you down for toilet cleaner....I hope you remaining years will be long and useful, like a toilet roll
No offence taken, after all analogies are only useful up to a point Rehab.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 06:17 PM

1. A hero/heroine, would suit a tally how type, cravat and pipe optional. Longdogs
2. An air traffic controller, would suit someone with a short attention span therefore very few lines.
3. An elderly engineer, anyone who knows about spanners and stuff like that Tpin
4. A German pilot, (boo..hiss!) ideal role for someone with a monocle, a bad German accent, a scar and shiny thigh boots Twink
5. A Wing Commander, ideally someone old, portly with a large moustache and a Labrador Judd
6. A couple of Commonwealth/ foreign pilots, Americans, Canadians particularly welcome, Polish would be ideal (there is a leak in the ladies WC again) South African Pilot Cosmos Australian Pilot Sweetie Pie
7. A few more bods for the walk on parts, i.e the obligatory cast of thousands and chariot drivers Caricture
8. Pub staff...landlord, busty barmaids etc Mups, Rhiannon, Morty
9. Ping Pong Bats....Rhian
Where am I supposed to get a Labrador from at this time of day?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

13-02-2018, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
All good so far Rehab. Can't wait for the bit where ATC Rhian guides me in after a bit of a rough ride.
What you do off set is your business, you are both consenting adults, Rhian’s obsession with paddles should cause you some concern though.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 06:19 PM

Dear Mr Reheat

This one line of mine...
Will it include a lip-quivering close-up
as my hair whips provocatively around the bats in the force 10 of the propellers?

Regards
Remake
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

13-02-2018, 06:20 PM

If Mups is to be a serving wench, don't forget the box for her to stand on so that she can see over the bar. Are the barmaid outfits of the bierkellar variety?

Page 9 of 31 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top