Join for free
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2010, 05:12 PM

Don't mess with us old 'uns

An older gentleman had an appointment to see the urologist who shared offices with several other doctors. The waiting room was filled with patients. As he approached the receptionist's desk, he noticed that the receptionist was a large unfriendly woman who looked like a Sumo wrestler... He gave her his name.
In a very loud voice, the receptionist said, "YES, I HAVE YOUR NAME HERE; YOU WANT TO SEE THE DOCTOR ABOUT IMPOTENCE, RIGHT?"

All the patients in the waiting room snapped their heads around to look at the very embarrassed man... He recovered quickly, and in an equally loud voice replied, 'NO, I'VE COME TO INQUIRE ABOUT A SEX CHANGE OPERATION, BUT I DON'T WANT THE SAME DOCTOR THAT DID YOURS.'
The room erupted in applause!

DON'T MESS WITH OLD FOLKS.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2010, 06:55 PM

Re: Don't mess with us old 'uns

good one CC!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2010, 07:44 PM

lol
val
Kent UK
val is female  val has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2010, 08:03 AM

Oh yes a beaut. love it.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2010, 03:42 PM

Love it-and I sometimes wish I could be as cheeky as I am in cyber space in reality.

Being a diabetic I get regular tests,bloods/urine and feet..

A while back the nurse asked if my `drive` was at it should be .

I so wanted to say-you have my blood,you have taken the piss and tickled my feet-anything else you want to test??
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2010, 07:54 PM

The first thing I thought when I read 'drive' was to tell her that it needed a good sweep and some of the stones were loose and would she like to come around and fix it.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top