Join for free
The Tourist
Madison, Wisconsin
The Tourist is male  The Tourist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2010, 02:35 AM

This got me thinking.

A grizzled old biker was sipping a cool beverage in a saloon, when a stocky woman in a mullet and flannel shirt plunked herself down beside him and ordered a shot.

She turns to him and comments, "I saw your pan outside, are you a real biker?"

The guys mulls that over, and responds, "Yeah, I think I am. Been riding for a few decades now, and that's the third engine I've rebuilt. How about you?"

"Oh, I don't ride," intoned the woman, "I'm a lesbian. From morning until night, all I think about is women. When I'm in the shower, when I'm at work, eating, drinking, dozing off in front of the TV...nothing but women."

She tosses back the shot and leaves. Not five minutes later a guy in a suit enters, and sits down next to the motorcyclist.

He asks, "Saw your panhead, are you a real biker?"

The cyclist lets out a sigh, "Well, I used to think so, but just a few minutes ago I found out I was a lesbian..."
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2010, 02:40 PM

Re: This got me thinking.

Poor fella - can't he think of more than one thing at a time
The Tourist
Madison, Wisconsin
The Tourist is male  The Tourist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2010, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Poor fella - can't he think of more than one thing at a time?
Nah, we're bikers. I'm surprised we remember where the ignition key slot is. I only have two bikes, and the slot is in two differing places. And yes, I have had many cloudy moments of contemplation on which bike I'm straddling, which key makes it go, and where I insert it.

If I'm sipping a cold beer, and you offer me a penny for my thoughts, you are being over-charged.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2010, 05:36 PM

A yound lady of easy virtue espied two males-one spent ages donning the leather,boots and helmet before getting his thighs across a huge throbbing machine.

The other hopped on a scooter with no protective gear

The young lady turned to her friend and said

Bloody hell we only get a hour for lunch

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top