Join for free
Page 56 of 255 « First < 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 > Last »
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 02:15 AM

Re: OFF slimming club---open to everyone.

Originally Posted by mariana ->
Oh Linda--that is brilliant---my weight loss is about the same so far--but it seems to be so slow at the moment--but definately better than gaining 12 lol--or not losing any--and I am definately feeling better.
I just installed my new wiiu fit today---and I can notice the difference in myself, from the last time I used the wii fit.
Thank you, my dear

I've never used the wii fit. I hope it works out for you. As long as YOU feel better with what you're doing, that's the important thing.
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 09:26 AM

Thanks Linda--Im just off to slimming group in 5 minutes--i have a feeling i have not done well this week, despite keeping to plan--if not, i might try something else for a week, to see if that makes a difference--maybe counting calories--just for a weeks trial. ! We will see after my weigh in--about 30 minutes from now--must go !!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 07:38 PM

After putting on one and half pounds last week, l was thrilled to hear that l had lost four pounds this week! (Even after drinking the red wine! Linda)
I think the Yoga, exercise classes and gardening have helped too!
Congratulations to all of you who have also lost weight this week too!
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 10:14 PM

Well done---not sure how you dd that-I kept to plan--have been walking more--walking the dogs-drinking more water-plus some gardening--but only lost half a pound--My group leader says I should change things around-more variety--but its easier to make a large batch to last a couple of days--plus its cheaper too.

I need another rethink !!!1
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by mariana ->
Thanks Linda--Im just off to slimming group in 5 minutes--i have a feeling i have not done well this week, despite keeping to plan--if not, i might try something else for a week, to see if that makes a difference--maybe counting calories--just for a weeks trial. ! We will see after my weigh in--about 30 minutes from now--must go !!
Counting calories is the ONLY thing that's ever worked for me. I use fitday and log everything I eat.

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
After putting on one and half pounds last week, l was thrilled to hear that l had lost four pounds this week! (Even after drinking the red wine! Linda)
I think the Yoga, exercise classes and gardening have helped too!
Congratulations to all of you who have also lost weight this week too!
See? Alcohol is the answer to everything

mariana
Kent. Uk.

29-06-2016, 11:40 PM

Funnily enough I was thinking I might count calories for a week just to see what happens--i log everything I eat at the moment, so I can carry on with that, but just check on the calories. Is fitday an app for the phone--I will check it out. Athough i have been really worried this week about my little dog Chloe being ill--any type of stress and everything goes haywire with me.---
Linda0818
USA

29-06-2016, 11:54 PM

Not sure if they have a phone app for fitday, as I just use it on my computer, both at home and at work.

I hope your doggie is okay. My cousin has a dog named Chloe
mariana
Kent. Uk.

30-06-2016, 10:08 AM

Ill check my phone--or maybe my tablet.

thanks Chloe is improving slowly--but her poor little bottom still looks really sore--I sit her in some warm water twice a day to make her more comfortable---she does not struggle, so I know she is Ok with it.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 10:20 AM

Mornin Lassies and congrat's to all who have lost weight...I don't have any app's except the treadmill and recumbent exercise bike which I've been using a lot for the past week or so,it helps de-stress Me as all types of exercise does'
B/fast porridge,juiced orange
Lunch..chicken on wholemeal.yogurt/strawb's
Dinner...don't know yet
mariana
Kent. Uk.

30-06-2016, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Linda0818 ->
Not sure if they have a phone app for fitday, as I just use it on my computer, both at home and at work.

I hope your doggie is okay. My cousin has a dog named Chloe
i managed to dowload the fitday app oin my phone-got to get used to how it works now.

Page 56 of 255 « First < 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top