Join for free
Page 6 of 255 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 > Last »
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2016, 08:22 PM

Re: OFF slimming club---open to everyone.

#thank you---but we need a few more members---anyone else interested ??
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2016, 09:17 PM

Mariana, Just to say... I have never tasted Caramelised onion houmous but when you mentioned it, I really wanted to try it!
Well, I have just been to Tesco and bought some, plus some breadsticks and it is absolutely delicious! Thank You!

I am joining in with your 'slim' but l am keeping a low profile!!
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2016, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mariana, Just to say... I have never tasted Caramelised onion houmous but when you mentioned it, I really wanted to try it!
Well, I have just been to Tesco and bought some, plus some breadsticks and it is absolutely delicious! Thank You!

I am joining in with your 'slim' but l am keeping a low profile!!
Oh that is brilliant---I am so glad you took the plunge---I would have some every day if i could---and in fact sometimes i do !! Im not sure how i would survive without cottage cheese and hoummous. [not together]

Glad you are joining in with us---we need a few more people with some more ideas.

I can hardly call myself Slimmer of the week, when there is only my results on show lol
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2016, 07:46 AM

Back to normal here as Family have gone back to Kent/Dundee after the funeral,peace reigns again

B/fast..shredded wheat,banana,
Lunch..low f cottage cheese on ryvita,pro bi yog' strawb's.
Dinner..Baked pot' beans,fruit salad.
mariana
Kent. Uk.

14-04-2016, 10:26 AM

I started with cb ,, cott ch and melon--for a change---but I am out for lunch at the church today-jut one choice--take it or leave it !-I was thinking of taking my own lunch---but decided just to take my own desert --muller yoghurt.

Kent, Dundee---could hardly be further aoart---I live in Kent...
mariana
Kent. Uk.

14-04-2016, 03:23 PM

had a lovely lunch out--lemon chicken, with sliced raw carrots and raw green beans---everyone else had theirs cooked of course--but chef Gary knows me !! I had my yoghurt all ready packed up--but left it at homee-so when desert came--my very favuorite--lemon cheesecake--i am afraid i could not resist--its a long tome since I had any and who knows the next time--thats my reasoning ! But probably stick to just home made tomato soup tonight. !! in the freezer.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2016, 06:22 PM

Hi

I didn't really start until Monday.

Breakfast this week is two Weetabix with a banana.

Lunch is homemade vegetable soup and frozen fruit with yoghurt.

Evening meals are all chicken, no skin, all stir fries, minimal oil and loads of vegetables.

I have tried skimmed instead of semi skinned milk, but I cannot get on with it.

I am doing well on the no alcohol thing, not a drop so far.

Sundays will be blow the diet, I love my Sunday Roasts and I will be having wine with them.
mariana
Kent. Uk.

14-04-2016, 07:16 PM

Hi swimfeeders---I could never manage skimmed milk either---I drink very little milk now,as I mostly drink green tea or herbal teas.

Enjoy your sundaty roast and wine---just get back to eating carefully on Monday. Everything else sounds pretty good to me.

I need to get back in the groove tomorrow, after that lemon cheesecake---but it was lovely--and I really enjoyed it--if you are going to crack, make it on something that you love, I say !!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 10:08 AM

Cold & wet here so no walking or gardening and OA is playing up so a feet-up day..found some granola in the cupboard which G/Daughter liked for B/fast,had a bowl,deelish,...so had another!! ..had a closer look..6.1g fat..7.7g sugar in each serving and that's without milk..no wonder I'm feeling jittery,sugar and Me just don't get along..it's in the bin.

Lunch..chicken drumsticks,salad
Dinner..mince,mashed pot'/turnip
mariana
Kent. Uk.

15-04-2016, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Cold & wet here so no walking or gardening and OA is playing up so a feet-up day..found some granola in the cupboard which G/Daughter liked for B/fast,had a bowl,deelish,...so had another!! ..had a closer look..6.1g fat..7.7g sugar in each serving and that's without milk..no wonder I'm feeling jittery,sugar and Me just don't get along..it's in the bin.

Lunch..chicken drumsticks,salad
Dinner..mince,mashed pot'/turnip
It is truly horrifying how much sugar in some cereals--apart from porridge which I would not eat if you paid me to.

Had a really bad night last night---plus I had to go out in the pouring rain.

today i had crispbreads, cottage cheese melon, wrap and houmouss--not sure about tonight---maybe a simple omelette.

Page 6 of 255 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top