Join for free
Page 9 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10 >
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 07:35 PM

Re: 11 Countries Already Queuing For UK Trade Deal

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I agree it has risen, not disputing that but, I think the less serious(I know all racism is serious)abuse wouldn't be of interest, ordinarily, to newspapers.
Fair comment.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Oh my life
I wouldn't stand a chance in THAT one
Hi

I wouldn't get too worried about it Rhian, for you it would be a navel gazing competition.

Morti is further away from the earth's crust than you are.

Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 07:40 PM

I'm taller? Wear higher heels?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 07:41 PM

You mean......another planet?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 07:46 PM

Watching that I think I'd better lose a few stone.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Watching that I think I'd better lose a few stone.
Brings back memories of my yoof and one or two girls I dated in Colchester
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Have racist attacks really gone up that much or has reporting it?

Newspapers rely on the public to share stories with their news desk, only choosing those that are of interest or current.

I think they're reporting them more not that there are significantly more attacks.

Racism will always be a problem but not always sell papers.
I think you've hit on the real situation there, Terry.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 09:22 PM

Why should'nt other Countires want British Goods
They are the Best in the World and many exclusively made and invented in the UK.

British economy is run on the Manufacturing Business.

Consider Communist China. One of the largest Manufacturing and Exporting business in th World since they embraced Capitalism. Now their wages and living standards have increased as well. Many now come to Europe and the UK for holidays

Also the Chinese Goverment happily pay large fees to send there students to British Universities.

"Very Clever the Chinese"

The Goverment should now give grants to new Business and established ones to 'Set up Shop' in places of mass unemployment, and cut down £12billion of Foreign Aid to Countries who waste. and much of it goes to the wrong people to make them rich, and do not need so much either.

And another thing ,they should release all they empty proprty they and the Local Councils own and in partnrship with Builders, build lots of New Homes for 'First Time Buyers' at a reasonable cost.

And why are we importing mass-produced goods into the UK
Plenty of Britsh Business people in the 'Rag Trade' can mass-produce knickers. At least they wil not fall down round your ankles. No! just use stonger elastic.
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2016, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Why should'nt other Countires want British Goods
They are the Best in the World and many exclusively made and invented in the UK.

British economy is run on the Manufacturing Business.

Consider Communist China. One of the largest Manufacturing and Exporting business in th World since they embraced Capitalism. Now their wages and living standards have increased as well. Many now come to Europe and the UK for holidays

Also the Chinese Goverment happily pay large fees to send there students to British Universities.

"Very Clever the Chinese"

The Goverment should now give grants to new Business and established ones to 'Set up Shop' in places of mass unemployment, and cut down £12billion of Foreign Aid to Countries who waste. and much of it goes to the wrong people to make them rich, and do not need so much either.

And another thing ,they should release all they empty proprty they and the Local Councils own and in partnrship with Builders, build lots of New Homes for 'First Time Buyers' at a reasonable cost.

And why are we importing mass-produced goods into the UK
Plenty of Britsh Business people in the 'Rag Trade' can mass-produce knickers. At least they wil not fall down round your ankles. No! just use stonger elastic.
British knickers are the best without doubt. May they never loose their elasticity and submit to the advances of foreign johnies. Only a true Englishman understands the subtle mysteries English female knicker elastic. Not sure we ever mastered the bra strap though or the resulting painful kick.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2016, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by graculus ->
British knickers are the best without doubt. May they never loose their elasticity and submit to the advances of foreign johnies. Only a true Englishman understands the subtle mysteries English female knicker elastic. Not sure we ever mastered the bra strap though or the resulting painful kick.

Page 9 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top