Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2018, 08:57 PM

Re: Urine Infection

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Dont know what happened to the nurse who was due to visit me today but no one came,I rang my Drs surgery to ask what happened ,no one knows anything about a nurse visiting me,so I rang our health authority,as I have had some visits from them before,again no one knows anything.Trouble is I dont know who rang me last week,I just got a phone call to say she was a nurse and would it be convenient for her to visit me Monday26th to see about my breathing.So tomorrow I will try to get into my Drs re this urine infection and will ask then about who was coming to see me today
Aww poor you Deylon that's all you need!
How are you feeling now?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2018, 10:57 PM

It would have been district nurses coming to see you and the GP surgery definitely should know how to contact them. The GP surgery doesn't sound very clued up. Perhaps you just spoke to the wrong person there.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2018, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It would have been district nurses coming to see you and the GP surgery definitely should know how to contact them. The GP surgery doesn't sound very clued up. Perhaps you just spoke to the wrong person there.

That sounds feasible Annie.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2018, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Dont know what happened to the nurse who was due to visit me today but no one came,I rang my Drs surgery to ask what happened ,no one knows anything about a nurse visiting me,so I rang our health authority,as I have had some visits from them before,again no one knows anything.Trouble is I dont know who rang me last week,I just got a phone call to say she was a nurse and would it be convenient for her to visit me Monday26th to see about my breathing.So tomorrow I will try to get into my Drs re this urine infection and will ask then about who was coming to see me today
Could be the District Nurse team from the Respiratory unit, I get occasional visits fro them too darlin'.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 11:11 PM

So what was the outcome of all this Deylon?
You ok now?
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 11:43 PM

Once you get past this, and you are ok again, I have a little advice for you if you want to take it.

When you go pee....you will feel like you are finished, stay on the toilet for a little longer and wait for another little squirt to be done. This is the urine that stays in the little tube.. and if you are too quick to get off the toilet, that sits there, and sometimes can cause an infection....

Never be in a hurry to pee and get right up....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top