Join for free
Page 11 of 13 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 12:31 AM

Re: jerusalem

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Israeli Soldiers Beat A Palestinian To Death.
http://gulfnews.com/news/mena/palest...iers-1.2177825
Well done! You chose a really unbiased site there, Morty.

Remember: there are always two sides to a story.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 12:45 AM

And you were that quick to jump you didn't bother with my second link... where's your impartiality?
The object of the exercise was lost on you wasn't it.
Both sides are killing each other. Both sides are making victims of each other.

The first story was overloaded on the web with various news outlet. I picked any old one.
The second one I had to ferret about a bit for.

Israeli Soldiers Beat A Palestinian To Death.
http://gulfnews.com/news/mena/palest...iers-1.2177825

And.. from the other side of the great divide.
Security forces pursue Palestinian after bus stop stabbing of Israeli .https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rea-of-Israeli
the first link from other sources.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.af453d16a176

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Co...ry-says-543369

From The Jerusalem Post.
Surveillance camera footage shared on Twitter shows a man running at soldiers with a large object.

One soldier then shoots the man, who immediately falls to the ground. Subsequently, a group of soldiers restrain the man, while beating him with their weapons and kicking him.

Happy now?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 01:04 AM

the first link from other sources.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.af453d16a176

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Co...ry-says-543369

From The Jerusalem Post.
Surveillance camera footage shared on Twitter shows a man running at soldiers with a large object.

One soldier then shoots the man, who immediately falls to the ground. Subsequently, a group of soldiers restrain the man, while beating him with their weapons and kicking him.

Happy now?
No, not really.

Again I say, there are two sides to every story. You choose to believe whichever you want. I prefer to keep an open mind.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 01:09 AM

But you have no trouble believing everything you read that supports Israel?
Even though it is contra to what many Heads of State and the UN have to say?

That's not open-mindedness. You support Israel wholeheartedly and unconditionally. Which of course, you can do.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 07:44 AM

A little sad humour .

: An Israeli is on vacation and is visiting a zoo in England when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion’s cage.
Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries to pull her inside his cage, right under the eyes of her screaming parents.
The Israeli runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.
Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the Israeli brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him profusely.
A reporter has watched the whole event. The reporter says to the Israeli: ‘Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I’ve ever seen a man do in my lifetime.’
The Israeli replies, ‘Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little girl in danger and acted as I felt right.’

The reporter says, ‘Well, I’ll make sure this doesn’t go unnoticed. I’m a journalist, and tomorrow’s paper will have this story on the front page. So, what country are you from, what do you do for a living
The Israeli replies, “I’m from Israel I'm in the IDF.
The journalist leaves.
The following morning the Israeli buys the paper to see news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:
ISRAELI SOLDIER ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH.”
And that pretty much sums up the media’s approach to Israel
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 09:52 AM

I am appalled to see on another thread expressions like send Jews back to the countries they came from in regard to Israel .
This is anti semitism much as it masquerades as anti Zionism .
As intended it is also ignorant and offensive
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

25-02-2018, 11:35 AM

But you have no trouble believing everything you read that supports Israel?
Even though it is contra to what many Heads of State and the UN have to say?

That's not open-mindedness. You support Israel wholeheartedly and unconditionally. Which of course, you can do.
Thank you. Very kind of you.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I am appalled to see on another thread expressions like send Jews back to the countries they came from in regard to Israel .
This is anti semitism much as it masquerades as anti Zionism .
As intended it is also ignorant and offensive
That's taken completely out of context muddy, and you know it.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 11:45 AM

Hi

I have to say I agree with Morti on this one.

She has a clear rational approach to the subject.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

25-02-2018, 11:50 AM

I don't agree
The link given the Jerusalem Post is very biased and pro Palestinian.
I have no doubt there are some brutalities but we all know the Palestinians have great Pallywood production teams in order to garner international sympathy .

Page 11 of 13 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top