Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 04:20 PM

Re: the search for a miracle cure

No Annie it is not. I am increasingly immobile, I do manage to hobble around Lidl's, parking in the disabled bay by the doors, but no more than that. That causes me far more problems than the cancer did.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 09:02 PM

Oh, so sorry to hear that.

I hope that maybe with this stem-cell research into cancer and MS they might be able to crack the mystery of auto-immune and come up with a cure.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2017, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Just watching this show about one man's experience with stem cell therapy for MS. I have (have had) friends with MS and was hoping this would be more uplifting. Am thinking that I should maybe re-qualify and go into medical research as this is something I always wanted to do. I feel frustrated that the researchers are just missing something, that should be possible to find....if only we could live our lives again and find all the answers to questions that just require a different point of view....
Annie it is said by certain people that the answers to some illness's have already been found. But most pharmaceutical companys are making to much money from the drugs to ever let the world know about it.
I have a rare illness that has been about for more than a 100 years it is said the Vikings brought it to the country and to many more as they travelled around the world.
It was finally given its name in the early 1960's, but still there is no correct medication for it just substitutes that people with COPD use.
There are things that could be done and instead of doctors being scaremongerers they could be educated to educate people like myself when first diagnosed.
But the NHS choose to ignore the illness even to the point of not putting it on the blood spot test list when baby's get their blood taken after birth. So if the babe is found to have the Z gene or genes as in my case the parents can be informed and they can guide their child with the do's and don'ts in life. So possibly saving life and also saving the NHS a small fortune as the child gets older in medications.
In my opinion pharmaceuticals and scientist don't want cures otherwise where would that leave them.
I reckon their first priority is to look for new treatments to make more money off and not cures.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2017, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
You're not interested in the proof CeeCee.

I've already listed 50+ works that explain it.

I've copiously, in other threads, explained how the fairy stories in the Bible are deliberate and done so to conceal these great secrets which are written there allegorically or cryptically.

The same secrets are cryptically recorded in the Quran too, go figure !

Also in Taosism

Also in Rosicrucianism

Also in the Bhagavad Gita

Also in just about every mainstream religion's primary works.

On top of that I have seen photos of lots of people's ACTUAL experiments, people who are following that encrypted code in these works. I've seen the photos of the flasks with the liquid in them, with the salt in them and of the cyclical process that is used which mimics nature.

I've seen enough already to know that this is no hoax. It is a massive thing, and has been with us for 1000s of years and kept guarded. The advent of the internet has changed things.

The Bible is not meant to be read literally so yes, you are quite right not to believe the "stories" as they are written. But do not let emotion and frustration cloud you from seeing the real information in there.

Noah, Moses, Jesus and many others very obviously had the Philosopher's Stone. That's how he healed people, transmuted one thing into another. It's how he could survive in the desert for 40 days and nights without food, without water, how he was not affected by the extreme heat and cold. It's how he survived being crucified and how his disciple healed him in the tomb.

It's all there for the reading hidden in plain sight.
I have the greatest of respect for you Realist, but I can not understand how a chap with your intellect could be conned into believing this stuff. Just because some unknown blokes write down certain theories (what in some cases seem to be strange coincidences and scripts from 'Lord of the Rings') doesn't make it fact....
Surely if we were being controlled by a select few that are awake, how come they don't live to be two hundred years old and never suffer illness? Seems to me we are all cut from the same cloth, some are successful and others are not.....The internet has a lot to answer for by assembling groups of like minded people into world wide organisations and pressure groups, which would otherwise have been half a dozen drinkers leaning on the bar of some local pub....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2017, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Just watching this show about one man's experience with stem cell therapy for MS. I have (have had) friends with MS and was hoping this would be more uplifting. Am thinking that I should maybe re-qualify and go into medical research as this is something I always wanted to do. I feel frustrated that the researchers are just missing something, that should be possible to find....if only we could live our lives again and find all the answers to questions that just require a different point of view....
It's amazing to see how far the use of stem cell therapy is progressing in the world of animal treatment.
Professor Noel Fitzpatrick uses it routinely to help restore skeletal tissues in animal patients.
https://www.fitzpatrickreferrals.co....eletal-tissue/

Our knowledge about new treatments are increasing all the time and I am sure in the not too distant future a successful treatment will be found for MS and many other conditions.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2017, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I have the greatest of respect for you Realist
Cheers me old mucker

Just because some unknown blokes write down certain theories (what in some cases seem to be strange coincidences and scripts from 'Lord of the Rings') doesn't make it fact....
Correct 100%. What would make it fact is if the instructions all these works lay out, actually produced the results they claim.

So, no good sitting there dismissing this stuff as bunkum. You need to know whether it's actually true.
There was a forum on the internet where literally 100s of people were actively engaged in following the instructions. They all shared comments on their activities, related the problems they ran into, shared photos of their experiments.

Make no mistake, this whole "thing" is absolutely massive. People globally are waking up and learning about this and those with conviction are getting out of their arm chairs and getting involved.

The photos that I saw definitely showed that the results were as per the instructions though as the entire process spans 2-3 yrs, most people were at the earlier stages. The "Great Work" as it is known is in 2 parts. The first part is a gentle distillation which should produce a clear liquid and which should leave behind a load of gunk, detritus, in the original flask.

The photos on this website from a wide range of people 100% confirmed this to be the case.

The gunk/detritus was then to be calcined and over many iterations of distillation and calcination, the instructions of the Philosopher's and sages said that there would appear a pure white salt that was always present in that gunk and which was impervious to fire.

Again, this proved to be 100% true. The photos, again from a wide variety of people all over the globe, showed the white salt appearing in that gunk after the calcinations.

People moved on to the 2nd part of the "Great Work" in which that pure salt was put in an egg shaped flask with some of the clear liquid from the distillations and subjected to gentle body like temperatures.

And so it went on.

The results being seen by the people doing this work, absolutely matched the results the ancient texts and treatises said would occur.

All of this began around 2010 when there seemed to be some massive awakening in many people and the release of a lot of old previously copyrighted documents.

Somewhere around 2011/2012 that website I talked about with everyone's experiments and photos on it, just disappeared off the internet.

Go figure !

This entire thing is too big to be a simple hoax. I mean we are not talking about a couple of Hans-Christian-Anderson fairy tales here. We are talking about 1000s of works, texts, documents written by a lot of eminent people spanning centuries, ALL of them highlighting, cryptically the same thing, the Philosopher's Stone, the secret to life and longevity.

Not only that but once your eyes are opened, and you understand the instructions then you realise that the Bible makes numerous references to it, absolutely 100% blatant references, unmissable, except to those totally ignorant of the Stone. Then after searching you find the same references in the Quran, and in Taoism and in Buddhism and in the Bhagavad Gita and loads of other places.

You simply can not call this a hoax or indeed a theory because the results experienced match the results predicted.

I realise the ultimate question here then is going to be "so who actually managed to create the Stone then?"

The problem here is one of reality in today's world. It is clear that the "powers that be" absolutely 100% DO NOT want ordinary folk to know about the Stone. Hence that website was somehow taken down.

If anyone DID actually complete the 2-3yrs work then they would be utter idiots to say that they had on the internet as I have no doubts they would get a swift visit from men in black and disappear.

So one has to apply some logic here and be prepared to either experiment themselves or trust the work of others.

Surely if we were being controlled by a select few that are awake, how come they don't live to be two hundred years old and never suffer illness?
I have every confidence that they DO live hundreds of years and have been here a long time and have kept this secret as hidden as they can from the public.

Or possibly they are happy for only a select few gifted and determined people to naturally work through the documents and do the work and then join their ranks, who knows?

I maintain my position and belief which is that the human race is little more than a slave workforce and kept that way deliberately by a tiny few who DO have this Elixir.

I suspect that this will all change in the not too distant future now that the works are released to everyone and now that some brave and good people have explained to ordinary folk what the documents mean, how the allegories and cryptic terms work and so on.

The entire world will massively change if people manage to create the Stone and spread it freely to all. Everything as we know it will collapse. There will be no banks, no money, no NHS, no medical industry, no-one will work unless they agree to do so for the common good to achieve good things.
There will be no food industry, no-one would produce oil and gas, no transport etc.

People would go back to that which Nature intended. Living simply, freely, in peace with one another, wanting for nothing, generally not working and just enjoying interaction with one another.

Read the works I listed and see for yourself how deep this rabbit hole goes.

ATB
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2017, 10:09 PM

Oh and BTW. The refs to Lord Of The Rings. Yep. Tolkein was imo a Freemason and there is no question whatsoever that the picture of the magical door to the mines of Moria are almost a complete replica of the diagram that relates to the Royal Arch degree in freemasonry. See here:

Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism and others have all had a hand in maintaining the great secrets from ordinary people.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2017, 11:02 PM

Are you a freemason Realist?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2017, 11:41 PM

A fascinating insight into this mysterious world Realist, I think I need to investigate further before I will be convinced.
Thanks for the information though....
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 06:33 AM

I aplogize for the length of this post in advance as this thread hits close to home.

Annie, I have news that is uplifting about autoimmune diseases; I have every reason to believe our children will live to see most of the major ones like MS, Lyme disease, Lupus, autoimmune encephalitis and diabetes cured or brought to near remission in their lifetimes. I also know, and hope for you, that new treatments are coming out every day that will stop the inflammation of myelin.

With all due respect to Realist, whom I respect for being so well-read (and I join in having studied several), these cures or secrets to longer life aren't miracles or hidden messges waiting to be decoded in the texts and practices hidden in the Tao te Ching, the texts of the Brotherhood of the Rosey Crown, The Book of the Dead, The Bible or any other important or sacred writings. What is missing - is knowledge that is just around the corner in being discovered through scientific endeavors, and the collaborative, published research of dedicated scientists and physicians around the world.

You see, I am a reluctant, self-educated expert of sorts having spent most of the last five years at one of the top autoimmune centers in the U.S. and in the hospitals of several major universities. I've spent most every hour of the last five years searching for a diagnosis and treatment protocal for my daughter as she spiraled into a nearly fatal and catastrophic decline from a rare form of autoimmune encephalitis. When you live in a hospital, you learn that miracles are all around you - in the form of extraordinarily knowlegeable people doing extraordinary work, resilent children, and unrelenting parents. What you also learn is that there is no stone being unturned in brainstorming, head scratching, theorizing and testing what it is that's being missed.

What is exciting is that what is being missed is becoming less so; in the last few years there has been an almost exponential understanding of the autoimmune processes that cause antibodies and signaling to go haywire, which in turn cause tissue inflammation and cell destruction (brain, heart, joint, pancreas etc.). Just in the last decade, for example, a dozen or more new treatments (like monoclonal antibodies) have been made available that essentially bind to different elements in the immune system, shutting down aberrant antibodies that continually attack healthy cells or stimulate damaging inflammation.

After months of hard-to-peg diagnoses, and a systematic (though often failed) protocol of treatement, my daughter's diagnoses were narrowed on a cellular level which made it clear that a treatment that was used for other disease might just be the answer to what was missing for her. In only a matter of weeks, she started to recover (about the time I joined this forum) from a nearly vegetative state - not eating, walking, or speaking - to being healthy and nearly normal to the point that she will be starting college in January. Now that's a miracle - thanks to pure science and effort.

What's even better is that the mechanisms behind these treatments are now being theorized and tested to treat and possibly cure several classes of cancers. This whole class of treatments may be the answer to what has been missing for many hopeful cancer patients as well.

We live in remarkable times.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top