Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 07:07 PM

Re: Tomorrow

All the very best of luck SF. I'm sure they can't force you to stay in hospital and surely can't withhold treatment........
could be a good idea to take some cash and phone numbers for local taxis though.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Im off tomorrow to see if they can do anything to help me become more mobile since my legs have left me unable to walk far. It was recommended a year ago so its taken time for the appointment to arrive.
Hi

Best of luck Nom, hope they can do something.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 12:14 AM

Good luck tomorrow Swimmy....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 12:17 AM

Im off tomorrow to see if they can do anything to help me become more mobile since my legs have left me unable to walk far. It was recommended a year ago so its taken time for the appointment to arrive.
Every good wish to you Nom, I hope something can be done to help your mobility ..... that would be a perfect Christmas present for you.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 03:49 AM

Swimfeeders, you are well past your appointments by now and I hope they brought you some answers and a continued treatment plan. I know this is exasperating.

Best of luck, Nom. You must be looking foward to this one. Do you think you will be able to get some physical therapy?

Good thoughts for both of you.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 09:00 AM

All the very best of luck Nom.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 09:23 AM

Good luck and My best wishes to both SF and Nom,crossing My fingers for You.xx
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 09:46 AM

Good luck Swimmy, i managed to avoid spending Christmas in hospital a few years bac a near miss. Not a place i want to spend time at the best of times.

Thanks folks.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 09:47 AM

Its awful being ill at Christmas or any other time of course, I hope you chaps get sorted.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 10:01 AM

I've spent Xmas in hospital (2011) and had a fabulous time. The hospital had discharged as many people as they could, so there was just me and three women. I was in a little side room all to myself, just behind the nurses station. The bed had a vibrator box which was also fabulous and to enetrtain me I had hospital television. The food was good, and on Xmas day had full xmas lunch with roast turkey and all the trimmings and Xmas pudding with Brandy sauce.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top