Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 09:43 AM

Re: Mad Scientists at it again

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I wonder how subservient a pack of hungry wolves would be if they saw you walking through the woods where they live?
How many wolves are scientists?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
How many wolves are scientists?
How many scientist get things wrong?
I know you place great emphasis on intelligence, but it doesn't mean intelligent people are better than anybody else, they just know different academic things and are consequently unable to do many other practical things!
If a wolf wanted you to lie down and be still I am certain who would be the most subservient of you!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
How many scientist get things wrong?
I know you place great emphasis on intelligence, but it doesn't mean intelligent people are better than anybody else, they just know different academic things and are consequently unable to do many other practical things!
If a wolf wanted you to lie down and be still I am certain who would be the most subservient of you!
Where would we be today without science?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 10:16 AM

They use the animals as a host for the organs, but they need to work on a way to do this without animals. I agree it's terrible the way that animals are treated and exploited in labs, but killing them for food in abattoirs is no different IMO. Humans are cruel, end of.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
They use the animals as a host for the organs, but they need to work on a way to do this without animals. I agree it's terrible the way that animals are treated and exploited in labs, but killing them for food in abattoirs is no different IMO. Humans are cruel, end of.

Yes, that is true Annie.
Humans are very cruel.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

21-02-2018, 04:53 PM

I take it that those who object to animals being used for the testing of drugs, don't take any medication which has been tested on animals?

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top