Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 11:21 AM

Re: Sunglasses indoors?

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
She's been asked that lots of times and theres nothing wrong with her eyes!
In that case then she was a little rude. Didn’t want to accuse her just in case she had a problem.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Tezza ->
In that case then she was a little rude. Didn’t want to accuse her just in case she had a problem.
I think it's just a 'fashion statement'
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 11:29 AM

I always think it very rude when you see these celebs sitting on the studio couch being interviewed, with their dark glasses on. Why on earth would they need them sitting indoors on the sofa? I suspect it is all just part of the 'image.'

My eyes are light sensitive, but I do not wear sunglasses indoors.

I too, like to see someone's eyes when they are talking to me.
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 11:38 AM

I wear varifocals which also react to the light, so if it’s very sunny in the room, my glasses will automatically darken a little.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Were you indoors at the time?

There was an episode of Escape to the Country, a while ago, and the Bloke and the Bird property seekers had their sunglasses on the crown of their heads for both overcast dull Dorset days of filming.
I think I saw that Spitty. The bloke was a complete posing dork.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I always think it very rude when you see these celebs sitting on the studio couch being interviewed, with their dark glasses on. Why on earth would they need them sitting indoors on the sofa? I suspect it is all just part of the 'image.'
That always makes me laugh Mups. Particularly when it's young 'pop stars'. I just think, Really? It's all been done before, it's not cool.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
She's been asked that lots of times and theres nothing wrong with her eyes!
Here are the eyes:

But no legs .....
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Val J ->
I wear varifocals which also react to the light, so if it’s very sunny in the room, my glasses will automatically darken a little.
How do you get on with those ?

I had a pair years ago and gave up on them because they never fully lightened when going inside. Have they improved the technology?
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 02:32 PM

I’ve been wearing them for years now Missy so have got used to them. I don’t think mine take long to lighten up these days. I don’t notice if they do!
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Here are the eyes:

But no legs .....
She must have been wearing the dark ones when she got dressed. 🤭

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top